Acting Thai PM Niwattumrong now in Chiang Rai

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Will probably join Yingluck for lunch!

well he did say he was meeting troubled people.cheesy.gif

How typical of the Bangkok-centric attitude and sad it is that the usual suspects on the Thaksin Vegence Forum can only crticize when members of the acting government are visiting a disaster area in the country. Never a thought for the suffering of the people in that area. Instead, you make fun of them.

Well I've seen the yellows turn any any defence inti attack no matter what the yellow thugs do!

But this is a new low!

I hardly seen any of the yellow posters offer any support for the people of the north after the earthquake that has caused so much damage and misery to the people of chiang rai.

No instead all we sure was stupid comments like its karma for being a red or crap like that.

People displaced billions of baht damage and an PM although caretaker is going up to look at the situation and give moral support.

Pathetic !

" Acting Senate speaker has tried in vain to persuade government representatives, as well as the redshirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) to take part in its informal meeting but was still ignored. "

This should be emblazoned in every newspaper in the country. They should make banners out of it. They should have billboards highlighting it. It all comes down to one man -Thaksin - and his desire never to see reform a mandated part of any consensual process. He has never been interested in reform - at least in reform that does not actively seek to solidify his hold on power - and every selfish decision he has made and continues to make on a knee-jerk basis is meant to underscore not only his distaste - but his utter loathing - of reform. That has been the speed bump that Thaksin has erected on the road to the future - no reform that threatens his bottom line. And that's why we can confidently predict that whatever happens in this crisis - will not be due to any involvement from Pheu Thai and the UDD whatsoever, apart from their wish to prevent any consensus, discussions, or forums from ever taking place. Niwatthumrong therefore follows the proud tradition of the Three Principles of Yingluck : Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

I love your comments, but disagree with this one. Wrote this earlier in a post you missed (not saying I have all the answers). Issues are not all related to Thaksin. There is more than one RS group than the UDD. My view is that even if Thaksin was happy, nothing would be achieved. Think about it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Well I've seen the yellows turn any any defence inti attack no matter what the yellow thugs do!

But this is a new low!

I hardly seen any of the yellow posters offer any support for the people of the north after the earthquake that has caused so much damage and misery to the people of chiang rai.

No instead all we sure was stupid comments like its karma for being a red or crap like that.

People displaced billions of baht damage and an PM although caretaker is going up to look at the situation and give moral support.

Pathetic !

Would you have seen it if yellow posters would have donated money to help those caught in the earthquake? For that matter would you have notices red posters doing such?

BTW Ms. Yingluck also went to look at some disaster when she should have been in Bangkok. Lots of Deputy PMs and others who could equally well have gone. Same with this interim acting temporary PM. There is some unfinished business urgently awaiting his attention. That is assuming the chap is not an illegal worker.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

How typical of the Bangkok-centric attitude and sad it is that the usual suspects on the Thaksin Vegence Forum can only crticize when members of the acting government are visiting a disaster area in the country. Never a thought for the suffering of the people in that area. Instead, you make fun of them.

Indeed!

How many people have died in the disaster zone compared to the peaceful protesters?

It's time for the PM to get his priorities straight!

The whole country is a disaster zone at the moment. If he truly is the Acting PM he should ..... act like it and help find a way out of this situation .. but methinks he is just a hired hand for the same person same as the rest of his career!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app