Yellow fevers & other vaccinations Chiang Mai

Lobin

Yellow Fever vaccine is given at a government center. The others can be had at RAM or other hospitals.

Here's a previous thread on yellow fever vaccine: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/622318-yellow-fever-immunisation/

cheers for that, I have found it on google maps, but any idea of contact details at all/website?

if my Thai reading serves me correctly its part of the Nakorn Ping Hospital?

It's on SRidonchai Road opposite to suriwong book, available only on working day from 8-3.30 PM. You will be given a yellow book certificate then. As you might know you need to allow 10 days after shot for certificate to be valid. Oh there is no website, there is on number only speak thai so just show up during their hours. This vaccination is a strictly control one so only authorized government centers carry the vaccine.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

It's on SRidonchai Road opposite to suriwong book, available only on working day from 8-3.30 PM. You will be given a yellow book certificate then. As you might know you need to allow 10 days after shot for certificate to be valid. Oh there is no website, there is on number only speak thai so just show up during their hours. This vaccination is a strictly control one so only authorized government centers carry the vaccine.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Lovely, cheers for the extra info.

As long as its internationally accredited sounds like a winner. Any idea of cost for the pleasure?