Why no 2014 track days?

There will be a new one during october. Rainy season is here so dont expect something much until october.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There used to be a running thread, like a sticky, with track days listed, similar to bike weeks? I thought I remember that, but then I am getting old.....

I just want to take my bike and slowly and fearfully make my way around a track lined with danger. Seriously, just want to improve my cornering skills.

Are there any tracks with open days/times?

Edited by floridaguy

There used to be a running thread, like a sticky, with track days listed, similar to bike weeks? I thought I remember that, but then I am getting old.....

I just want to take my bike and slowly and fearfully make my way around a track lined with danger. Seriously, just want to improve my cornering skills.

Contact Graham Knight http://www.highsidetours.com/ he's a great instructor and a really friendly guy. Otherwise check the Bira Pattaya website. Most mornings are available for bikes or ask II2 for other tracks he's been to most of them.

Ok so I see Bira has open motorcycle track days 8AM-12PM for 1200 baht. Anyone have any experience on the track? How is the track condition for riding? Any groups head over on certain days to have a runaround?

Ok so I see Bira has open motorcycle track days 8AM-12PM for 1200 baht. Anyone have any experience on the track? How is the track condition for riding? Any groups head over on certain days to have a runaround?

The track condition is excellent but it will shred your tires. If you want to organize a day next week count me in. I am not a qualified instructor though so I would prefer not to teach you my bad habits.

Quite a few guys on a Monday. The German 2-stroke guy (Kurt?) is there most days.