• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good info.

Do you need to pre-register?

they said no need for pre register and just show up but i think it should be good to call them a week in advance and let them note your name down. you can pay the fee there.

Last time, i called them a day before and it was all good but there might be lots of riders this time as BIRA has a good central location close to BKK and Pattaya.

Yankee, you have to be there, BIRA is like your backyard man!

The only problem I have with these track days is that advanced semi-pro Thai riders sometimes enter into the beginners class to make themselves look good.

I remember a while back at Bira, a beginners race won by an advanced level Thai rider who then proceeded to do a wheelie across the finish line and all down the straight.

The only problem I have with these track days is that advanced semi-pro Thai riders sometimes enter into the beginners class to make themselves look good.

I remember a while back at Bira, a beginners race won by an advanced level Thai rider who then proceeded to do a wheelie across the finish line and all down the straight.

last two track days by the same guys was organized good and riders were friendly. Never seen such a person.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Do they actually sell Pirelli's that day (and install)?

Still got the standard tires on my ER6, they don't really work on the track.

And Saturday practice, Sunday only race?

Don't think I can join both days, need to spend time with the fam as well.

Cheers!

Hi

Do they actually sell Pirelli's that day (and install)?

Still got the standard tires on my ER6, they don't really work on the track.

And Saturday practice, Sunday only race?

Don't think I can join both days, need to spend time with the fam as well.

Cheers!

they sell pirellis, balance them nicely and set correct pressure for track - they know what they are doing - during the event. you can buy them at the beginning of the day. they install them fast.

First day will be training and practice. Second day will be practice - track day and race at the end of the day for an hour and a half only.

• 2 weeks later...

4 more days left for track day at BIRA - Pattaya

who is coming guys? C'mon let have some fun!

Keep in mind, these track days are super friendly and especially for beginners, good place to start as trainers are fine. No crazy guys or no exploding egos. Most are on tracks for long years too.

Also well organized and like not even 2 hours to Bangkok

it is a great place to learn the limits of your bike as well.

even a honda cbr150r is OK for a track day.

be there or be a village people harley guylaugh.png

Keep in mind, these track days are super friendly and especially for beginners, good place to start as trainers are fine. No crazy guys or no exploding egos. Most are on tracks for long years too.

What day are you going to be there 112. I was thinking of going to watch the riders. I do my track days in 2004 Mazda RX8 (drifting) a Rouch series 800+hp Shelby & a 70 challenger. My days as a bike track rider are over but 4 wheels have me when I get back to the U.S.every year for competitions.But I would like to check the local scene out at Bira.

• Like 1

What day are you going to be there 112. I was thinking of going to watch the riders. I do my track days in 2004 Mazda RX8 (drifting) a Rouch series 800+hp Shelby & a 70 challenger. My days as a bike track rider are over but 4 wheels have me when I get back to the U.S.every year for competitions.But I would like to check the local scene out at Bira.

i will be there near BIRA on Friday night - still have to find a hotel near there.

And be at the track at 08:00 on Saturday morning and 08:30 on Sunday morning.

it will be good to see you there beardog, i remember, we could not meet at Burapa Bike week before.

This will be my 5th proper track time, i am not an experienced guy on tracks as well.

And it is a perfect time as i got a new bike and a track is the best place to learn the limits of a new bike plus good place to fully brake in a bikebiggrin.png

i will be there near BIRA on Friday night - still have to find a hotel near there.

And be at the track at 08:00 on Saturday morning and 08:30 on Sunday morning.

it will be good to see you there beardog, i remember, we could not meet at Burapa Bike week before.

This will be my 5th proper track time, i am not an experienced guy on tracks as well.

And it is a perfect time as i got a new bike and a track is the best place to learn the limits of a new bike plus good place to fully brake in a bikebiggrin.png

90% sure i'll make it..

Really look forward to meeting up with a couple of you thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

If you have the chance, ll, see what they're asking for the new Laguna Seca EVO suit ($1200 in the States) and see if they can get the new 'tall' sizes- there will probably be a display as I doubt Dainese will miss a chance to plug their product line.wink.png

i ll do so, no worries.

will you be coming rsd? it will be good to see you there and your monster!

last time, there were some zx14r and hayabusa guys there doing track day nicely.

^

I'd love to, but I won't be anywhere near the track- maybe I can meet up with some of you guys and go for a ride over the summer.smile.png

we can do that any Sunday during the summer!

^

I'd love to, but I won't be anywhere near the track- maybe I can meet up with some of you guys and go for a ride over the summer.smile.png

we can do that any Sunday during the summer!

Just ask the group of graham.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app