Resizing photos - what is easy and fast?

I am looking for a utility program to resize photos from the massive camera size to a more email and web friendly size.

This is for Ms. bino, so I am looking for something that is totally uncomplicated and easy to use.

I like the photo viewer / resizer from Faststone, but she does not like it. She says it is too complicated.

Does anyone have any suggestions for her?

I had originally thought to post this in the internet and computer forum, but thought that asking here might get better results from people who know and use these more often.

Thanks in advance.

Well, scratch off my recommendation for FastStone as that is all I use. Others I've seen are really not much simpler nor smaller footprint but maybe someone has a recommendation.

Also will move this to the Photography Tools section which includes software.

Ok you wanted simple. This one is old and do not know if works on Win 8 (ok on win 7). used it long ago

Less than 1MB in size . Download and install. Just select 1 or more images 'Right Click' select 'resize pictures'. You have choice of 4 preset sizes and one custom. Click resize' and done.

Does not replace originals (unless you want it to)

Puts Resized images in same folder.

Does not seem to do anything else but takes less time to use than to describe it.

(I'm another FastStone user)

Web page http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Edited by ThaidDown