residency permit

hello i am married whit a thail lady for 5 years now, and currently on a marriage visa or extention, we have a baby,i have a french passport,every 90 days i have to repport to immigration,and get a new visa every year, my income is about 120000 thai bath a month,can i get a residency permit and how can apply,

thank you for all your good advice!

hello i am married whit a thail lady for 5 years now, and currently on a marriage visa or extention, we have a baby,i have a french passport,every 90 days i have to repport to immigration,and get a new visa every year, my income is about 120000 thai bath a month,can i get a residency permit and how can apply,

thank you for all your good advice!

Being married and with an income such as yours you should be more or less eligible to apply for citizenship. Best to contact police special branch at national police HQ on Rama 1 rd across from central world in Bangkok.

What is a "yellow book"

The house registration book for foreigners. It lists who are officially living on the address.

When applying for citizenship it is needed to show you are registered as living in Thailand.

Are you working and have a work permit and can show proof of your income by showing tax payments for the past 3 years? If not you cannot apply for PR or citizenship..

indeed I should have been clearer. That income needs to derived in Thailand and as ubon joe says, have three years worth of work permits and tax receipts behind it.

Are you working and have a work permit and can show proof of your income by showing tax payments for the past 3 years? If not you cannot apply for PR or citizenship..

i should be more specific ,no i do not work,yes i can prove my income,no i cant show tax payment,i am 70 year old...

that what i want to know this is very clear thank you! very good info.