Ex-Thai PM Yingluck reports to coup makers

webfact

She will have to answer a lot of questions now. And without being able to phone a brother friend.

The only reason she came was because she thought they wanted her to travel around the world and give reports on shopping malls.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She was nominally in charge of the Rice Pledging Scheme - but delegated that responsibilty and was "dumped on" by her subordinates. Since she was nominally in charge she takes the flak!

How many yellow TV members believe that they are good managers and don't delegate? Come on tell the truth!

Remember also that with the Amnesty Bill, Mark and crazy Suthep would also have been pardoned on their murder charges not merely TS on his politically motivated abuse of power/corruption conviction. Wasn't TS's conviction pushed through in absentia by the previous coup mongers?

A good manager 'delegates' but does not abdicate

And good subordinates support the boss and return accurate reports not BS.

Yes, she was extremely silly to accept things at face value, but certainly not a criminal act thus she should not have been removed.

• Like 2

Did they arrest her?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Arrest her for what ? Being the democratically elected Prime Minister of Thailand ?

totster rolleyes.gif

Here we go again with "democratically elected", if that was the issue the protest would have started when she took office. This is about corruption, neglect and a failure on a massive scale of running a country, unless it was her plan to run it to the ground, in which case she's one of the best in history. I believe that she along with the other core leaders have a responsibility to resolve the conflict, if it takes the military to play over watch so be it, but something has to be done. I'm glad she stepped up, maybe she will stand on her own feet and be a leader to solve this crisis, rather than listen to big brother. Maybe the there is still hope.

• Like 1

She will have to answer a lot of questions now. And without being able to phone a brother friend.

The only reason she came was because she thought they wanted her to travel around the world and give reports on shopping malls.

Your wording makes it sound as though she had an orgasm at the thought of shopping malls. Maybe half joking and half true, 555!

The Shinawatra family is an old style Chinese clan.

The patriarch, Thaksin, orders, and the rest jumps.

what a racist comment I do believe you known the Shinawatra you are just anti Chinese shame on you

Sorry to burst your bubble but Thaksin always maintained he wasn't Chinese before he was elected PM. Immediately after he went to China to meet his relatives. Thai people were shocked. If he was in China he'd probably be putting cement in baby formula. Oh sorry I forgot Chinese people don't do that.

Why the hell is everyone so scared of Thaksin. Forget about him, he's not here. Every Leader in the world has someone influencing them. Get over it. Its just a ploy to fire up the demonstrators who want to have a picnic and free entertainment. There's no policies, just Anti Thaksin,Thaksin ,Thaksin.

Exactly!

I think so much of it is directed at him because he is the one calling the shots. The feet on the ground just do his bidding because that is what he pays them to do.

I don't know about you but I find that highly offensive to the people of Thailand. He has done nothing for them except cause trouble while his henchmen and women stuff their pockets and off shore bank accounts.

Hopefully the people the General or should I say Prime Minister has called in will be made accountable for all their money.

well she has more balls than thaksin, did not expect here to show but maybe she is starting to realize she wants to live in Thailand without all the crap her brother has caused

Indeed. I have to admit, I though she would do a runner to Dubai. But as you stated, perhaps she would like to continue to live in Thailand. So I do give her credit for having the guts to stick around and face the music, something her brother would never do.

Perhaps now she can cut the strings to Dubai completely, and turn State's evidence.

Now that would be a real miracle...

She would not live to see the day.

The less of the illegitimate ex government puppets run by an unelected, convicted criminal fugitive, accused mass murderer, accused terrorist on the streets the better for the publics safety.

The PTP had no qualms in the death and violence being perpetrated on the streets of bangkok for 7 months. The office they set up to restore peace,CAPO, spent more time intimidating independent agencies and announcing they will protect the very people perpetrating the violence. Lets call those people the "3rd hand" for the sake of argument.

This illegitimate govt run by the unelected let violence flourish in the name of only 1 principle of democracy.

So with one less illegitimate minister on the streets that is one less person that can organize a brutal uprising that was promised by the UDD.

<deleted> is this inane drivel?

totster :)

Its the truth Tots old boy,maybe you dont recognise it.Lot more of it coming your way soon,be prepared for a few shocks.This is the end game,people in high places have relised that it couldnt keep going,lurching from one disaster to another.The past govt had only one agenda and that was get Dear leader back,and his money,and when he so publicly runs tne govt,well,it was always going to fail.Govts.have a lot more substance than that.Yinny was just another pawn in the masters plan.

Put the Shins in a chaingang and make them clean up the mess on Utthayan Road they caused. In fact, do that for both groups. Let them clean up their literal messes personally.

5000 BMA cleaners have been clearing up Rachadamnoen today after the whistlers had left.

Links please, evidence.

Oh shit, I'm writing like you now! whistling.gif

The difference is I provide them. Try Richard Barrow Twitter - there's a picture but it doesn't show all 5000 cleaners so you'll probably say that it didn't happen.

@ BB, if you ask fabio nicely he may even give you the names and addresses of the 5000 cleaners ! clap2.gif

Come on you TV members! You can do better than this!

Surely she deserves the death penalty. Everyone one of you knows she is corrupt - indeed, you all people have first-hand evidence that she is guilty and only capital punishment will do. While we are at it, surely all the redshirts deserve capital punishment. Surely? You people know best.

Spoken in the manner of a true UDD member, but with intended sarcasm.

The less of the illegitimate ex government puppets run by an unelected, convicted criminal fugitive, accused mass murderer, accused terrorist on the streets the better for the publics safety.

The PTP had no qualms in the death and violence being perpetrated on the streets of bangkok for 7 months. The office they set up to restore peace,CAPO, spent more time intimidating independent agencies and announcing they will protect the very people perpetrating the violence. Lets call those people the "3rd hand" for the sake of argument.

This illegitimate govt run by the unelected let violence flourish in the name of only 1 principle of democracy.

So with one less illegitimate minister on the streets that is one less person that can organize a brutal uprising that was promised by the UDD.

Still can't rebut it.

Any thoughts on my comment on CAPO's performance compared to the armies? That's in there. It is easier to attack me though isn't it. Don't want to deal with silly facts and lack of efficiency of the PTP.

I understand this is a frustrating time for you with the illegitimate government being where they belong. In "safe houses", but don't take it out on the TVF members.

Articulate a response. Look at the red shirts they are unable to articulate which is why they turn to violence. You are better than that Sunshine.

Come on.

Post, not poster.

Frustration, no. I have no 'side' in this mess, what would be the point ? I have no say in this matter, nothing I do or say will affect the outcome.

I don't understand your anger with all this, have you been wronged in someway? What do you wish to achieve by posting inane jibes at a group of people you probably don't even understand anyway ?

My stance with all this is purely regarding to democracy, a coup is never the way, the armed forces should not have so much power to be able to do this. The people of Thailand deserve to be able to choose who should run their country by democratic vote, if the loosing party does not like the result then they must try harder to appeal to more people, through better policies, at the next election.

The fact is that the majority of voters over the last 10 -15 years or so have chosen to vote 'red' either with PTP or it's former incarnations, the other side invariably don't accept this and make protests, accusations, legal charges, court appearances to 'get them out'.

I can't see how you think that the elected government is illegitimate, they were voted in, hold your horses, you are going to say something about the Jan election right ? Well don't bother, it was an election despite the attempts to disrupt it, the Dems had a chance to take part but knew they would loose.

For me it's easy to see how the 'Reds' make threats of violence, what else is there left for them to do? They duly go to vote for the party they would like to run the country, their party wins and then gets ousted for something or another (Yingluck was removed for making a staffing decision &lt;deleted&gt;) and an unelected leader is appointed.

Let's talk about elections, I hear all the people crying that the elections are rigged/bought whatever, I'm quite sure it's true, but the fact is that both 'sides' are at it.

Are you so naive to think that a change of 'sides' will result in less corruption and mismanagement ?

I know my post sounds very 'red' orientated, but that's simply because they are the ousted government (again), believe me if it were the other way round and the dems faced the same treatment I would be equally appalled.

totster smile.png

• Like 2

Did they arrest her?

Arrest her for what ? Being the democratically elected Prime Minister of Thailand ?

totster rolleyes.gif

Mate. You been asleep for the last 2 years or what?

Well done brave Yingluck you will be the only one not frightened in Thailand to stand up to the military Junta as all the rest are sheep and just follow.

Either that or she knew her passport was blocked, the army had replaced the police at main airports and the land borders were being watched. Martial Law was implemented at 3am and deliberately so. Sorry to burst your bubble but your brave, beautiful heroine/heart-throb probably had no options. Just the way the general had it planned!

• Like 1

Did they arrest her?

totster rolleyes.gif

Mate. You been asleep for the last 2 years or what?

Did you copy that response from the other posters, or did you come up with it all on your own ?

totster :)

Put the Shins in a chaingang and make them clean up the mess on Utthayan Road they caused. In fact, do that for both groups. Let them clean up their literal messes personally.

5000 BMA cleaners have been clearing up Rachadamnoen today after the whistlers had left.

Links please, evidence.

The difference is I provide them. Try Richard Barrow Twitter - there's a picture but it doesn't show all 5000 cleaners so you'll probably say that it didn't happen.

Richard Barrow simply re-tweeted a tweet and photograph put out on Twitter by this Thai organisation http://www.prbangkok.com/ I have no idea who they are or what they do I have not translated their website. The number 5,000 was not invented by anyone posting here. This link will show you the tweet https://twitter.com/pr_bangkok and the photo that was originally put out.

Did they arrest her?

totster rolleyes.gif

Get Real....she was not elected democratically....she was elected with the help of her Brothers money.

Did they arrest her?

totster rolleyes.gif

For running the rice scam, trying to whitewash a fugitive convicted criminal, trying the bankrupt the country by illegally passing a 2.2 trillion Baht loan......................You want a few other valid reasons ?

She was still the last democratically elected PM of Thailand. She was convicted by a democratic "packed" and biased kangaroo court as was her brother. You think a military junta has more constitutional validity and authority?

So the courts are biased when rulings go against PTP but not biased when they favour them such as the assets concealment case.

• Like 2

"democratically elected PM"

such an over estimate concept.

wake up! there is not such a thing as "democratically elected"

Edited by brfsa2

Links please, evidence.

Richard Barrow simply re-tweeted a tweet and photograph put out on Twitter by this Thai organisation http://www.prbangkok.com/ I have no idea who they are or what they do I have not translated their website. The number 5,000 was not invented by anyone posting here. This link will show you the tweet https://twitter.com/pr_bangkok and the photo that was originally put out.

Now I understand why people listening to their GPSs, drive off bridges. It's okay to use your common sense, people!

If there were 5,000 people cleaning Rajadamnerm, it would have been almost as crowded as one of Suthep's rallies.

• Like 1

Judging from the comments from all sides, I guess now is a good time to open my new Yingluck girly bar, where all the girls are made up to look like her in different outfits. Like her or loathe her, everyone wants to <deleted> her one way or another.

....and next door I'll open a Maggie Thatcher bar ...... for the ageing Brit expats!

I just wonder why she needs a bullet proof car .... and following some latest information I thought she left for Singapore ..... well let see what next ..

You really don't know?

Inspite of all the remarks about her here. She DID show up. I must say against all odds. I guess Prayuth has everyone rounded up right now. Now it is time to sit them down. Give them a harsh speech. Close the doors and for the good of the country, work out the differences, find common ground. He surely has a captive audience now!!!!