Ex-Thai PM Yingluck reports to coup makers

webfact

What mean-spirited pack of tossers most of you are.

Ganging up and then bullying a woman who beat the Dinosaur Party. hands down and then did her best at a tough job in the full knowledge that sooner or later there'd be yet another elitist coup.

How many of YOU would have the balls not to run ?

Hell. Half of you are posting from in front of a telly or from a Bus Stop in Millwall.

Bullies.

Bullet-headed bullies piling on.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see the thailand your talking about is not the same Thailand that I have been living in for the last 6 years

democratically elected government

that settles it, this is not the same Thailand I am in

If you want to hear what the people have to say, get off your keyboard and go out into the streets

fool.. majority support her and I have lived here many years

don't believe it? HOLD ELECTIONS

Let me correct you.

The majority supported their false election promises, promises from which not a single one has been made hard .

• Like 1

I see the thailand your talking about is not the same Thailand that I have been living in for the last 6 years

If you want to hear what the people have to say, get off your keyboard and go out into the streets

Now you're name calling, trolling and boasting big keyboard claims.

If she was so well received and liked, she would NOT be detained at the moment, nor would her ex supporters have come in time and again to protest her graft scams without any compensation given.

You can still drool at pictures of her aging chinese botox injected face; but face the music, the pony show and the silly circus are over!

Edited by gemini81

There are billions of USD missing from the public pursue. Whoever is in charge of coup would be mad to let them go before they established what happened to the money. We're talking serious money here, at least 10 billion USD is unaccounted for. All those cheating schemes rice, computer tablets, water, cars etc...etc...They've got to get to the bottom of it.

You’re right. They probably want to get their hands on it quickly. Different diners are in the restaurant now. The main dish is still pie – it’s just that it’ll be sliced up and shared out differently. TIT after all. whistling.gif
Edited by White Tiger
  • Like 1

Poo dee ungrit, what fairy tale you live in? Oh I see you are a member of the UDD The united Front against democracy and for Dictator ship because that is the behavior of the guys like you. Look at the mess the Khmer Rouge Thais have left behind on their prostest sites back in 2010 and as well now. You should try to understand that your thoughts are reflected in the way your surroundings look. If you and your followers get what you think is yours then Good night Thailand because the way the UDD behaves has more in common with North Korea which of course calls themselves People Democratic Republic of North Korea, they are as fare from democracy as you are!

I am a member of nothing. I don't have a side. The only cliche you left out of your post is mentioning the Nazis.

totster :)

Inspite of all the remarks about her here. She DID show up. I must say against all odds. I guess Prayuth has everyone rounded up right now. Now it is time to sit them down. Give them a harsh speech. Close the doors and for the good of the country, work out the differences, find common ground. He surely has a captive audience now!!!!

Hello? That's what he could have done yesterday. In fact I thought that's what he was going to do. What he did instead makes your plan impossible. I don't think there's any way the Army can turn the government back over to civilians (NOTE: you do understand that Gen. Prayuth "took over the administration of the government", don't you?) in less than a year. That's how long it took them in each of the last three coups. I must be ignorant of something important, but it looked like he had exactly the tools he needed and had cleverly avoided the onus of committing a coup. I think something important happened yesterday, that we have not heard about, that forced him to take this next step. At the very least other high-ranking officers are going to be annoyed because at a minimum the U.S. will be forced to cut off the remaining military aid. Doesn't amount to all that much, a few tens of millions of dollars, but some of his peers were probably looking forward to it.

I suppose I'm making too much of it, but ny thoughts keep going to the Empress Wu, or Sulla in the Roman Republic, or the Turkish royal family in the Ottoman Empire. Most coups in history have not been as polite as Thai coups. Say, doea anybody know shere Suthep is?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27544972

Thailand's ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra and a number of members of her family have been detained, as leaders of the nation's military coup tighten their grip on power.

Ms Yingluck and scores of politicians from the deposed government had been told to report to the military.

She was kept for several hours and then driven to an undisclosed location.

Army chief Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha also met key officials, telling them reform must come before any elections.

Gen Prayuth summoned governors, business leaders and civil servants to the Bangkok Army Club on Friday.

Six of Thailand's most senior military officers have now been appointed to run the country, with provincial commanders supervising local government.

Suspended constitution

The BBC's Jonathan Head in Bangkok says that, unlike in previous coups, there have been no promises of a quick return to civilian rule.

Posted 39 minutes ago

RT@pakhead: Looks like Yingluck and her circle hv now been separated and taken to different military camps around the country.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/728385-thailand-live-friday-23-may-2014/?p=7872458

What does this mean ? This sounds like Yingluck is arrested ?

I think they prefer to say, detained.

Sounds like someone wants some answers.

But there are reports on this forum that she arrived at the army HQ around noon and left after 25 minutes.

When her car left, it was erroneously reported she was in it, but quickly corrected.

I just wonder why she needs a bullet proof car .... and following some latest information I thought she left for Singapore ..... well let see what next ..

Same reason most leaders of country's around the world have a bullet proof car including the pope, hardly unique.

• Like 1

idiot majority followed hitler mugabwie and rest and if a bunch of brainwashed folk in country support her so what she still gave Thailand rice scheme (brilliant scam to line the Taksin scum pockets), 1 tablet scheme (even better scam to line Taksin and his cronies pockets) and one car scheme amongst others (brilliant for putting money into rich peoples pockets) and several other wonderful scams.

get over it and go back to living high life as an ex pat while crying like your hero for plight of poor when you and others almost certainly only listen to your brainwashed bar girls.

Or maybe your just so naive to think your wonderful heroes Taksin YIngluk red shirt scum and rest are really doing it for good of country and poor.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif you really are a puffed up rich tosser living high life on your large income and loving every minute you can feel superior instead of simply being a total hypocrite

Not to worry didums your lot will thank goodness be finally defeated and this time they wont make same mistake as in 2006.

I have been here over 30 years and brought up 2 children. My wives family come from poor farmers. We live unlike I'm sure you in a red village where everyone has to have a red flag on their house and are told exactly how to vote by the head of village. Go visit some of red villages please and then you will see real intimidation with red shirts behaving exactly like Hitlers brown shirts. And you think thats good.

I my wife her family and many thais we know would rather have Army than your hero Taksin who could not gig e a shit about poor.

Go on go and open your eyes.

But it does not matter since this time the Army will not repeat mistakes of 2006 and your heroes will all run away like cowards they are.

Bit bored without the television are you??

totster :)

All these people being summoned ... are they allowed to decline? what happens if they just say "no thanks" ??

Haven't you been reading at all?

They get arrested and legal action will be taken against them. And when the Army is calling the shots, you don't want to find out how you might be treated if you do have to go to court.

I suspect sentences will be harsh.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27544972

Thailand's ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra and a number of members of her family have been detained, as leaders of the nation's military coup tighten their grip on power.

Ms Yingluck and scores of politicians from the deposed government had been told to report to the military.

She was kept for several hours and then driven to an undisclosed location.

Army chief Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha also met key officials, telling them reform must come before any elections.

Gen Prayuth summoned governors, business leaders and civil servants to the Bangkok Army Club on Friday.

Six of Thailand's most senior military officers have now been appointed to run the country, with provincial commanders supervising local government.

Suspended constitution

The BBC's Jonathan Head in Bangkok says that, unlike in previous coups, there have been no promises of a quick return to civilian rule.

Wonder what Head is doing right now,head job maybe ,with a shortime lovley,he is trying desparetaly to keep in the hotel and turn it long time ,before the curfew kicks in then file it under expenses: intervieiw.

The General must think that the Thai general public are stupid, in that so far, he's said EVERYTHING that Suthep has been demanding for the past 7 months, I wish I could say that I'm surprised, but I'm not. The General speaks with a forked tongue, the Army don't do compromise, even Stevie Wonder seen this coming.

It was only a surprise that it happened after one single meeting between the rival groups, the cynic in me would believe that there never was any intention of a compromise, the only difference so far is that he hasn't mentioned anything about a unelected peoples council... but he will, as he will need them to formulate these reforms, yesterday was nothing more than a giant sting operation, and it worked well.

General Prayuth will remain at the helm till he retires in September,which is only 16 weeks away, and then the reigns will be handed over to Prawit.

He's a clever chap, and a right sneaky b'stard.. I like him :D

Posted 39 minutes ago

RT@pakhead: Looks like Yingluck and her circle hv now been separated and taken to different military camps around the country.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/728385-thailand-live-friday-23-may-2014/?p=7872458

What does this mean ? This sounds like Yingluck is arrested ?

I think they prefer to say, detained.

Sounds like someone wants some answers.

But there are reports on this forum that she arrived at the army HQ around noon and left after 25 minutes.

Aljazeera are reporting that she is now under house arrest.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Richard Barrow simply re-tweeted a tweet and photograph put out on Twitter by this Thai organisation http://www.prbangkok.com/ I have no idea who they are or what they do I have not translated their website. The number 5,000 was not invented by anyone posting here. This link will show you the tweet https://twitter.com/pr_bangkok and the photo that was originally put out.

Now I understand why people listening to their GPSs, drive off bridges. It's okay to use your common sense, people!

If there were 5,000 people cleaning Rajadamnerm, it would have been almost as crowded as one of Suthep's rallies.

I dont get it I try to be helpful by giving the links posters here asked for and you give a facetious reply.

If youre saying you cant believe the numbers then dont have a go at me, take it up with the military Junta and the Bangkok Metropolitan Council theyre the ones who issued or authorised the information.

Oh, I'm sure you faithfully reported the information you found. But I've lived here long enough to have learned not to believe everything I hear without thinking about it first.

How did 5,000 people get there? By bus? Over one hundred bus loads? And enough people to fill up a Suthep rally site! Simply incredible. Did each person have only a square meter or three to clean? And what about cleaning supplies for 5,000 people? How many truckloads would that be?

Although I didn't have a go at you in my post, the truth is that you to are allowed to think about things before you post them. And if they smell off, let it go. What good does it do to spread dubious information...

The BBC reports:

Thai army detains ex-PM Yingluck

Reuters quoted a military officer as saying Ms Yingluck, her sister and brother-in-law had been detained.

Read more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27544972

The BBC reports:

Thai army detains ex-PM Yingluck

Reuters quoted a military officer as saying Ms Yingluck, her sister and brother-in-law had been detained.

Read more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27544972

I hope they have considered a generous food budget if they detained Yowapa.

Come on you TV members! You can do better than this!

Surely she deserves the death penalty. Everyone one of you knows she is corrupt - indeed, you all people have first-hand evidence that she is guilty and only capital punishment will do. While we are at it, surely all the redshirts deserve capital punishment. Surely? You people know best.

No! No! No!.

TV members are not parrots - Weluree "Fai Bimbo" Ditsayabut already said that!

cheesy.gif

photolincoln.htm

Unless you are useing fake sign ons here I would be extremely.... Careful of what you say and about who... If you are Farang! At this point being under the Military Shoe, in a Coup we can have our Visa's canceled... And be Deported within 24 hrs for anything perpretated as slander Against the Military.

So if you support Red... Yellow... Blue... Green... White... Becareful of anything that can be constrewed as The Military is doing wrong. They are in Charge. They are on a Roll, don't force them to look at their Visitors!

Remember who your Enemies are...What your Passions are... What Way you Move... What speed you move at... What way you wear your hair... But More Impotantly....

Where you're from... Where You have been... Where you are at...Where you are going... What your views are... Who you represent... Who's Passport gained you a Visa here... What Rights you have here... What Laws strickly pertain to us...

"A Daily Dose of Freedom"

Remember there is Big Differences in how words are Interpeted here.... Take "Democracy" for one.

They are Learning but still a few Miles to run!

Could be That Thailand needs to pay attention to what Lincoln said also...

I bet it doesn't feel like a "safe house" (BBC) to her! It would seem that they are separating people from the PR agents and advisors to see if they can get a clear picture. Expect curfew and strict media controls to continue until they feel they have the information they need to act "appropriately".

Can you blame them? It isn't like anybody has been talking straight for quite some time now. Thailand's future depends on unraveling all the bull and stating clearly how to avoid a repetition in the future. Probably won't work, but they have to try something!

It's probably more like a re-education camp where they will be psychologically bombarded for a week and made to understand the error of their ways. Then they will have to make a public apology and beg forgiveness from HM or take a one way ticket to Dubai.