Condo in own name overseas money transfer: any sender?

If I want to purchase a condo in my, foreign, name and I transfer money from overseas to my Thai bank account, is it obligatory to send it from MY foreign account? Or can it be sent from anyone's foreign account? (e.g. someone who still owes me money and who could transfer this from his overseas account) ... of course in the transfer comment we would put something as "for purchase condo xxx my name xxx)

For transfer of the title deeds to you, the land office will need to see proof that you have transferred the money from overseas.

Whether putting that comment will help or not, who knows. I would personally not bet on it.

You could ask the question in the "Ask the lawyer" section.

For transfer of the title deeds to you, the land office will need to see proof that you have transferred the money from overseas.

I don't think so. I think that they just want to see proof that you have received the money directly from overseas. I don't think they care who sent it, and indeed why should they?

I don't think so. I think that they just want to see proof that you have received the money directly from overseas. I don't think they care who sent it, and indeed why should they?

I think this should be correct because you can get a mortgage from the overseas branch of a Thai bank but you should double check with the Land Office or a lawyer who knows what they are doing. Sunbelt is pretty good at Land Dept business - I am unconnected with them but have used them for land transfers.