Bird nest houses

Pak Phanang On the East coast of NST has quite a few. From what er indoors tells me. The 1st 2 or 3 nade a mint. Bow there is more accommodation than tenants.

Edited by Mosha
  • Like 1

Hi ,

We live in bangsaphan area.South of prachuapkirrikan.Many bird houses down here.Big money.Have meny 4 or 5 storeybuildings built spacifically for barn nok.

Like any busines orfarming you need to know what you are doing.

Cheers Cobbler

Sent from my SM-T315T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ah! I know what you are on about OS35! facepalm.gif

I thought you wanted to make a bird house....(s) rolleyes.gif .....

Two that I know of, one on Samui, Maenam, Soi 7 area Santi Buri Gulf course area, so I was told .... I have never made it up to take a close look.... (yet) wink.png

The other is on the coast road headed down to Ranot, Songkhla! I have been by that a few times, assume it is doing what it is supposed to do!

Ah! I know what you are on about OS35! facepalm.gif

I thought you wanted to make a bird house....(s) rolleyes.gif .....

Two that I know of, one on Samui, Maenam, Soi 7 area Santi Buri Gulf course area, so I was told .... I have never made it up to take a close look.... (yet) wink.png

The other is on the coast road headed down to Ranot, Songkhla! I have been by that a few times, assume it is doing what it is supposed to do!

Think Santa Buri Golf club is too far from the coast. The swiftlets like to fly up and down the sea front. And i could not find a BH near the golf club yesterday, so think that a mistake.

• 1 month later...

Beware, China has banned the importation of bird nests from certain country like Malaysia due to nitrates and banned chemicals. And only 1 species of Swiftlet produces the bird nest you see in the shops, seeing birds around does not mean they are the correct species.

Edited by bantatnin

Go down to bangsaphan in prachuab kirrikhan area . Can stand in 1 location in town and count 9 buildings specifically for bird houses . Big money , but like anything u need to kno wat u r doing

Sent from my SM-T315T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app