You call her, a Thai man answer

nikkoid66

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, thanks all for your answers, I know what did happen, no big deal, but I wanted to know if all would think the same I was thinking at first.

Actually I called with skype and a random number displayed on the phone. Her son was playing games on her phone and he gave the phone to random guy not knowing it was me...but still, it feels a little bit strange.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

This is a golden classic in Thai farang relationships and a favorite of mine. Been there done and wore the T-shirt. This is a situation you can't win. Neither can she if you leave her! If you stay with her you lost the game without even knowing.

Next time when you get the chance to get a hold of her and talk to her, ask her who it was that answered the phone. Answer might be it was her brother/father/uncle/''good'' friend.

So why the ef would a guy answer HER PHONE? Answer might be; she was in toilet/was busy doing something. Still, why the ef would she leave her phone with a guy and that guy answers it... All ladies keep their phones in their bags and never leaves it out of sight... unless she is in the shower.........

Up to you now lad.

PS. even if this was not the case, it still accounts for future situations like this.

Edited by Datebayo

Have one good last night with her then say good luck finding your next walking ATM and move on to the next carnival ride! Believe me she won't even know your not around or remember your name in a few days!

Relax guys.

It came up as a random number and her son gave it to some guy instead of giving it to her.

Just add in a few teelak and dahling into the sentence and it makes perfect sense. :)

Edited by thamteak

Your time has run out. If you want to extend your ride, please put more money in the meter. If you've run out of money, work harder for another 6 months and come back.

Please note, should you come back 6 months later and your chosen one is still taken, please feel free to pick out another model. More money and you can up-grade to a younger sportier and a less used model. However, these will give you less miles per gallon and tend to be more expensive to up-keep. But just imagine the "show off" factor.

That happened to me with my girlfriend (now my wife) while I was back in the states for a short visit. I was bothered until I wised up and checked my call log. I had dialed a wrong number, reversing two digits. I felt stupid, but frankly, It happens. Up until that time, I never really worried about her fidelity, and frankly, have never had any suspicions since.

Ha ha yes, lying is just part of the rich cultural tapestry of Thailand as is infidelity and outrageous jealousy. Dump her or at least stop sending money if you are doing so.

Nail on the head.

My mate Bob asked me why his Thai bird always answered the phone in the bathroom.

That happened to me with my girlfriend (now my wife) while I was back in the states for a short visit. I was bothered until I wised up and checked my call log. I had dialed a wrong number, reversing two digits. I felt stupid, but frankly, It happens. Up until that time, I never really worried about her fidelity, and frankly, have never had any suspicions since.

nobody dials numbers thesedays ,modern phones you just scroll to the persons name and maybe even picture as well ...........

you guys are amazing making excuses for what is probably a lying cheating bitch

• Like 2

nobody dials numbers thesedays ,modern phones you just scroll to the persons name and maybe even picture as well ...........

Well, numbnuts, since this was a landline, and I was using a calling card, there is no scrolling feature. You seem like a very cynical individual. Get burned in relationships a lot?

• Like 2

Well, numbnuts, since this was a landline, and I was using a calling card, there is no scrolling feature. You seem like a very cynical individual. Get burned in relationships a lot?

no because im not as foolish as you appear to be ,you just admitted you dialled the correct number and a man still answered

just dont come back in 6 months time and say shes ran off with her "brother" and all your money laugh.png

no because im not as foolish as you appear to be ,you just admitted you dialled the correct number and a man still answered

just dont come back in 6 months time and say shes ran off with her "brother" and all your money laugh.png

You must be reading impaired. "I had dialed a wrong number, reversing two digits." A calling card in the USA accesses a reduced rate line. You then have to dial the number you wish to reach. It was not automatic. Foolish is making assumptions about things you know nothing about. We've been together 9 years now, so I think I am safe. She also has no "brothers", or "sisters" for that matter, and her parents have been dead since shortly after I first met her. Never have been asked to pay for a sick buffalo, a hospital stay, or even her parent's funerals.

• Like 1

You must be reading impaired. "I had dialed a wrong number, reversing two digits." A calling card in the USA accesses a reduced rate line. You then have to dial the number you wish to reach. It was not automatic. Foolish is making assumptions about things you know nothing about. We've been together 9 years now, so I think I am safe. She also has no "brothers", or "sisters" for that matter, and her parents have been dead since shortly after I first met her. Never have been asked to pay for a sick buffalo, a hospital stay, or even her parent's funerals.

if you had dialled a wrong number ,how did her kid give the phone to a thai man who answered it ?

his dad perhaps ?

you may not like that she has a bf when ur back in the good ole us of a but its very common in thailand

for girls to keep their first man and father of the kids at the village while having a farang in another location

who may or may not be paying the bills

• Like 1

if you had dialled a wrong number ,how did her kid give the phone to a thai man who answered it ?

his dad perhaps ?

you may not like that she has a bf when ur back in the good ole us of a but its very common in thailand

for girls to keep their first man and father of the kids at the village while having a farang in another location

You REALLY need to work on your reading skills. "if you had dialled a wrong number ,how did her kid give the phone to a thai man who answered it ?

his dad perhaps ?" This was posted by thamteak, not me. You really have a passionate distrust of Thai women. Just how many times were you burned before you learned your lesson?

• Like 1

his dad perhaps ?

You REALLY need to work on your reading skills. "if you had dialled a wrong number ,how did her kid give the phone to a thai man who answered it ?

his dad perhaps ?" This was posted by thamteak, not me. You really have a passionate distrust of Thai women. Just how many times were you burned before you learned your lesson?

i dont trust any suspicious women ,thai or whatever nationality........

ive lost count of the number of sluts ladies ive had who are either married or have a serious bf

who is away working or whatever

i dont complain ,neither do they but i just stay quiet when teerak calls and gets lied to etc

for me its just sex for entertainment ,but im sure the guy/husband theyre hiding it from wouldnt feel the same way ....

rolleyes.gif Don't be so hasty in making a judgment of her.

My Thai ex-girlfriend did that often (she now has moved away from Bangkok and is upcountry with her parents).

She had two sisters and one brother plus her sister's husband living in that same house.

They all had cellphones, but quite often when they were all there together their cellphone would be left on a table near where the television was.

They would routinely pick up the cellphone if the person it belonged wasn't there nearby and answer it in Thai.

Not unusual for me to call and have a male answer her cellphone in Thai..

I was even there, in the house, on more than one occasion when that happened.

Many Thais live with relatives, so don't make presumptions until you know what is really going on.

• Like 2

You called your wife and a foreign man answered ???

Did he have an Eastern European accent ?

Did he tell you he knew her from her shop in front of the Pratunam Center ?

Did he tell you you had a really nice motorcycle ?

Did he tell you that he meets her every Wednesday and Friday in the Indra Hotel when he's in town ?

Did he tell you all this was ok because he stayed in Bkk half the year and you could have her when he's done with her ?

Did he tell you when you asked if he was doing your wife that you didn't really know your wife ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Donnie Brasco

when that happened to me, it turned out to be her father, and my GF was in the hospital. I verified it all later too. Reason I verified it was with my first Thai GF, she was with her husband when I called..... trust but verify. Ask her if you think she is real and special. if not, move on there are THOUSANDS of Thai women to choose from. Be patient and be careful to find right one. I did and been with the right one for 7 years now and we're married. But that's after many of not so honest ones...

Doesn't matter what I think. It's what you think that counts. If you think she is two timing you. Forget her and move on. Your never trust her in the future.

Or, you will trust her in the future; and this is far worse. Same exact thing happened to me once and I allowed what I wanted to believe to become my reality. Apparently, this softness is also processed as weakness, and sets up am even worse condition. When a woman thinks she can cheat on you that sucks. When she knows she can cheat on you and you will believe it, that is just abuse. Be careful; becoming a full blown idiot fool like I had once takes place one step at a time.

• Like 1

Ask to be introduced to her friends. So then in the future you will know, if it is a brother/friend or someone worse.

Ask to be introduced to the Farangledangle who planted that nice mango tree in the front yard of the house you built for her on the land her brother sold to you for three times the going rate.

Ask her if HE had to chip in on the cost of the house as well or better yet ask him who installed the additional lighting that had miraculously appeared in the house after your visa run back to Oz.

If she says that the tree is her good luck tree, ask her why.

(Yes, THAT mango tree.)

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "