Ed Visa extension

My Ed Visa is due for extension next month and Ive heard there have been some changes to make the process stricter.

I attend school on a regular basis and my Thai is coming along fine so there is no problem there but Ive heard I might need to provide bank statements to show I can support myself. Im just wondering if this is true and if so do I have to show sufficient funds in my Thai account or can I show funds in my UK account?

Any help appreciated

Their have been no changes that I know for getting the extension at immigration.

The ministry of education has come out with some new forms for getting the approval from them that includes financial proof but I have seen no confirmation of it being a problem for anybody yet. I am sure your school would of asked you for it if it was needed.

Any one hear about changes with new Ed visas being approved by the MOE?

My school said they are having meetings about new students and students already enrolled.

For my self I'm waiting for my final advance class enrolment to be approved by the MOE. I went to a interview there with the school to check my progress on 8th of May. But since last Thursday approval is uncertain.

I have to call my school again but I'm worried because my 90 day extension is coming up. Like the 30th this Friday.... The date is 1st of June but that's Sunday.