Where Can I Get Sugar Free Lemonade

edd

I can not find sugar free lemonade any where, I can find some diet coke but it is full of caffeine and after a few glasses of that I find it hard to sleep. :o

No I can not find caffeine free coke either.

For me all Thai soft drinks are loaded with sugar.

Your help would be appreciated. :D

1. You can find sugar free Crystal Light mix in Lemonade flavor, Raspberry Ice, and Ice Tea flavors. It is sugar free, but it has artificial sweetner. You can find this product at Villa on the basement floor at Ploenchit Center next to Sukhumvit Soi 2.

There is a caffeine free version of the ice tea as well.

It cost 100 baht for 4 plastic cups. I think that is enough mix for 8 quarts, but I am not sure.

In my experience over the past year, they usually have it in stock. But, if they don't have it in stock, then you can ask the manager to order it.

2. I think Pepsi Max is sugar free and caffeine free. I am not 100% sure if it is caffeine free.

-q

I can not find sugar free lemonade any where, I can find some diet coke but it is full of caffeine and after a few glasses of that I find it hard to sleep. :o

No I can not find caffeine free coke either.

For me all Thai soft drinks are loaded with sugar.

Your help would be appreciated. :D

Well if you don't mind unsweetened, it's pretty easy and cheap to just make your own: Fill a water glass a centimeter or so from the top with chilled bottled water and top off with lemon (well, actually lime) juice. No need to even stir. A very quick and, to me, refreshing drink. And only 17.5 baht for a 750 ml bottle of (mostly) lime juice at Foodland.

LimeJuice.jpg

One reason you see so little of the diet drinks with the aspercrap is because the asperteme(sp)

Breaks down in heat..So the shelf life is zero...Good thing anyways with all its health hazards ..This may change I have now started to notice splenda in more pop which is better for you then sugar per say.

One reason you see so little of the diet drinks with the aspercrap is because the asperteme(sp)

Breaks down in heat..So the shelf life is zero...Good thing anyways with all its health hazards ..This may change I have now started to notice splenda in more pop which is better for you then sugar per say.

Sure, aspartame breaks down in heat...boiling water temperatures. That's why it isn't used in baked goods. If it broke down at lower temperatures it wouldn't be worth a piss for sweetening coffee, but it sweetens coffee just fine. While I admit that it gets warm in the tropics, I doubt the cans and bottles on the shelves reach boiling. So it's not that causing it to be rare in Thailand. It may be the aftertaste, or more likely a general lack of demand for sugar-free products.

Me, I'm bringing in a pound or so of Splenda with my household goods, and I will definitely hit Villa for my fav Crystal Light lemonade and Peach ice tea. Even my husband likes those, and he won't drink diet anything.

Sure, aspartame breaks down in heat...boiling water temperatures. That's why it isn't used in baked goods. If it broke down at lower temperatures it wouldn't be worth a piss for sweetening coffee, but it sweetens coffee just fine. While I admit that it gets warm in the tropics, I doubt the cans and bottles on the shelves reach boiling. So it's not that causing it to be rare in Thailand. It may be the aftertaste, or more likely a general lack of demand for sugar-free products.

Me, I'm bringing in a pound or so of Splenda with my household goods, and I will definitely hit Villa for my fav Crystal Light lemonade and Peach ice tea. Even my husband likes those, and he won't drink diet anything.

It does break down in heat that is less the boil point just slower. Not only in boiling. That is why the poor shelf life as I stated in the tropics or warmer zones. You want to get into detailed. Lets talk about what it breaks down into when heated. Its base elements. There is where the problem lies. Wood alcholal(spelling once again) and other poisons. I have heard urban legends that the navy banned it as in aspertame in their coffee as it speeds up the break down and the base elements cause small strokes and sizures. And in a navy pilot that is a bad thing. Is it true I do not know.