no tuk tuk fare

andyko

Did the tuktuk also bring you to that tailor? And to another one for free after that? Or did you go to a nice gem/gold shop?

Even if a tuktukdriver offers me a free ride to somewhere i wouldn't go with him. Sure he will stop at places i didn't ask for.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Actuaalt it's quite common. Google is your friend. The tuk tuk drivers receive fuel coupons from the sponsors, so yes, if you work it right and don't purchase anything, it is for FREE.

It's free if you're happy to be taken to a place where you don't want to go. I've been dropped at gem shops when I asked to be taken somewhere else, then had a hell of a job finding either another tuk tuk or taxi.

Been caught out with this aswell, supposedly armani suits then they are sent to Italy to have the proper labels put on. I did however buy a suit jacket and shirts and am very very impressed with the quality and fit. What i dont like is the way they scam you into it, told palace closed, taken round temples, spoke to random american lawyer who seemed nothing to do with driver etc but very cleverly lured us more into visiting the last day of public sales

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand