Australian drugged and robbed on Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been down beach road at that time and the dregs of humanity are there for all to see. If he was stupid enough to take anything offered by a couple of LB's, he got what he deserved. Maybe next time he'll take em to a short time place?

This story sounds bogus as hell. I exercise in the mornings when in Pattaya but why would I accept a drink from ladyboys? Or anyone else for that matter?

Even if it was Gatorade and the ladyboys were hot?

Men dressed in women's clothing aren't hot. Just my opinion tho.

c'mon chooka. who could resist "hello hansum man" said in a verrrrrrry low voice?

and the punch line "come over here big boy and have a drink with us tee hee hee"

Doesn't look any worse for wear, assuming the story is true, and he's hopefully a wiser tourist now.

Geez, it takes alot of years of hard drinking to get a "mug" like that at only 46.

As for lessons learned, hopefully he has figured out to just keep quiet the next time something like this happens since all he has done is broadcast his misbehavin's with no chance of recovering his alleged stolen goods. What happened in Pattaya didn't stay in Pattaya...this time.

yes because everybody goes do exercise with so much gold & cash

insurance scam for sure

His stuff was in his room so the lady boys must have gone to his room using his key. If the cctv doesn't show anybody suspicious then he is in trouble for filing a false report with the police in order to get insurance money, that means jail time,happened to a German woman a while back,the police went to her room after she had filed and signed the report and did a search,all the stuff she reported missing was found in the room,i think she got a year's prison sentence,lost her job as a result. It's not a clever thing to do,the police aren't complete muppets.

I thought it's always the Indians who loses their gold chains and what not by the ladyboys...now it's The Aussie.

One more thing, if it was the Indian victim most of the people by now would point how the victim was looking fir done cheap xxx, but when it comes to an Aussie victim in question , none said anything about the cheap part....

Anyway, hope the police finds the criminals ....

A Dictaphone?? Who uses a Dictaphone in 21st century. huh.png

No one, but 2 ladyboys are now thinking it's a time machine from outer space because it contains recordings in a strange alien dialect.

Edited by Payboy

Firstly it doesn't have to have been alcohol that he was offered. Secondly, he woke up in hospital. Thirdly, my GH in CM is very big and there are certainly 2 security guards, but no camera and no one on the desk until 7.30 am. My key is attached to a disk which is roughly 3 x 2 inches, with the name of the GH and the room number. When I arrive, I detach it from the key for precisely not to have this happen to me. Also by 6.30 the big gates to the parking area are opened and anyone could enter by there and walk in the side door.

If he was given a 'roofie' it is for sure that he wouldn't remember anything. However the hospital should have made tests, because the drug remains in the blood stream for 48 hours.

These guys are better protected with the curfew.

The fact is, he went out to find some men dressed as women to have sex with. They drugged him and robbed him. And now everyone back home knows he is gay. No shame in that. At least now he can go about finding some schlong safely, without prowling around 3rd world country beaches risking his life.

As long as the jet ski scammers have been out there, the Lb's were there long before them, prowling the streets looking for the unsuspecting falang, although im not sure about his story.

The Pol when enough complaints have been made round them up once in a while and check their id ,photo shoot for press a small fine and they are back out on the streets .

The number of Lb's that steal ,rob assault , drug tourists, is the highest on the Globe and the Pattaya Pol just ignore it, they are not protecting the public at all.

I think they believe they are part of the Thai culture and therefore to be left to their evil ways, again yet another scurge on Thai society that they don't give a f...k about

Soon i believe we will see a few changes, the junta are in favour of keeping tourists coming , the Pol will be told to do their job or out you go !

Not a lot of sympathy on here nowadays. I mean yes he may have been courting blokes etc but he still got robbed and that's wrong and drugged is totally wrong.

Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see!!

Does NO one read before posting STUPID comments?...... CLEARLY stated,, he woke up in HOSPITAL,,, Now wether he was taken there by ambulance, a good samaretan, etc, etc,, IF that's the case,,, It'll be easy for the BIB to check with said hospital, and confirm this or not,,, OR did he wake up in his room, and only TELL them he woke up in hospital,,,, Yet some here, have him out looking for peckers, taking them back to his room, and NOW according to some,, there are pics of him taking it up the wazooo, and he now has AIDS,,,,, READ IDIOTS

Edited by Adeeos
  • Like 1

He would have had his room key in his pocket,which most likely had hotel name on it.

And reception allowed 2 ladyboys to carry him

In?

Duh. Read the post.

Why do not you explain it for me

Why? No spoonfeeding.

post-14882-0-13987700-1387533648_thumb.j

Next.

He would have had his room key in his pocket,which most likely had hotel name on it.

And reception allowed 2 ladyboys to carry him

In?

Duh. Read the post.

Why do not you explain it for me

He woke up in hospital,not in his room.......Sherlock holmes

• Like 1