Australian drugged and robbed on Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This story sounds bogus as hell. I exercise in the mornings when in Pattaya but why would I accept a drink from ladyboys? Or anyone else for that matter?

ladyboys like to exercise too, ya know. Exercise makes you thristy....luckily ladyboys come with a straw.

• Like 1

Seriously you should be charged for an insurance scam as blatant as this onecoffee1.gif and why use the " I was exercising excuse"? just say what everyone else does and that I was robbed by ladyboy's they are the best fall guys. I know it says his room was turned over but most of the time the people getting robbed are walking beach road wearing 5 baht of gold and carrying 100 000 baht who the f*@% carries more than a few thousand with them at one time anyway especially when trolling for katoey's at the coconut bar? And in this case what no room safe? Som nam na mate I hope the insurance company knocks you back, all you are doing is raising all our premiums..... goose

Funny how these things always happen to the Aussies.....

Really? I didn't realise that it was only Aussies who were preyed upon by the scum ladyboys. All along I thought they preyed and fed on all nationalities. I learn something everyday, there are only aussie victims.

He woke up in hospital,not in his room.......Sherlock holmes

Duh, really? may be you and Jsixpack can open a detective agency.

Let me break it down for you like to a 2 year old.

He was out on the beach, had a drink from ladyboys but everything stolen from HIS ROOM.

He woke up in the hospital with no idea what has happened.

How could ladyboys gain access to his room? if he had key with hotel name and address and room number(which hardly any hotels have) they would of been stopped seeing as they were not Australian

If they carried him back to the room, again hotel would have stopped them

So perhaps you and professor Jsixpack, can explain how he was drugged on the beach, but robbed from the room

Edited by Rimmer
Flame

Funny how these things always happen to the Aussies.....

Really? I didn't realise that it was only Aussies who were preyed upon by the scum ladyboys. All along I thought they preyed and fed on all nationalities. I learn something everyday, there are only aussie victims.

Spot on chooka, and your right insurance scams cover all nations and thanks for defending our proud nationthumbsup.gif but ya gotta admit mate it's still bloody funnycheesy.gif

• Like 1

Seems to me that Australian tourists get themselves in all sorts of shit - they don't seem very streetwise. On that note; I went to have breakko at the Diamond Suites , Soi Bercao,on Tuesday (good buffet by the way for 150 bht) and you wouldn't say the client was exactly upmarket but all the same everybody wears a shirt and behaves themselves -well of course everybody except the young Aussie who was sitting with his mates with no shirt on . This is in the middle of a hotel restaurant at 8.30 in the morning -where the hell do these dickheads come from?! Wasn't helped by really dirty shorts with stains all down them and an equally dodgy looking Aussie girlfriend who could have definitely done with some clean clothes and a shower! Yuk no wonder the Thais take whatever tourists they can for a ride -when you show disrespect dont expect any back!!!

• Like 1

Another appalling piece of journalism, leaving more questions than answers. I know there will not be a follow up piece, but it would be interesting to know :-

1. Why when you are exercising would you be offered and accept a drink ? He must be the world's slowest jogger for a couple of LB's to keep up with him in high heels.

2. What substance was found from the mandatory blood test when he was admitted to hospital, that had knocked him out ?

3. How did he get to hospital ?

4. Why did it takes so many hours for him to report it ?

5. His room, was it a hotel or private ? No CCTV anywhere in the reception ? And he had an old fashioned key with the name and room number of the residence on the fob ?

6. Where did he hide the other expensive looking chain shown in the pictures. The LB's did a pretty good job of finding other things, how was this missed ?

7. What insurance company does he use, and how much is the optional extra cover of being drugged and robbed whilst jogging ?

• Like 2

He was out on the beach, had a drink from ladyboys but everything stolen from HIS ROOM.

How could ladyboys gain access to his room? if he had key with hotel name and address and room number(which hardly any hotels have) they would of been stopped seeing as they were not Australian

So perhaps you and professor Jsixpack, can explain how he was drugged on the beach, but robbed from the room

elementary my dear Watson,they walked in with the key,why would anyone stop them in the foyer,the desk staff were probably either asleep head and arms on the desk at that time in the morning or eating breakfast round the corner somewhere.Someone posted here that security there is lax and no cctv,apparently the room was turned over as well......i can do no more or you.

Glad he recovered and is okay. A warning to myself to be aware of your surroundings, don't carry more than you can afford to loose and don't accept drinks from the "kindness of strangers".

Easy Does It

We had a former PM who was found wandering around in a daze and no pants outside his hotel .... never got a film explanation about that one either.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Les Patterson ?

Another appalling piece of journalism, leaving more questions than answers. I know there will not be a follow up piece, but it would be interesting to know :-

1. Why when you are exercising would you be offered and accept a drink ? He must be the world's slowest jogger for a couple of LB's to keep up with him in high heels.

2. What substance was found from the mandatory blood test when he was admitted to hospital, that had knocked him out ?

3. How did he get to hospital ?

4. Why did it takes so many hours for him to report it ?

5. His room, was it a hotel or private ? No CCTV anywhere in the reception ? And he had an old fashioned key with the name and room number of the residence on the fob ?

6. Where did he hide the other expensive looking chain shown in the pictures. The LB's did a pretty good job of finding other things, how was this missed ?

7. What insurance company does he use, and how much is the optional extra cover of being drugged and robbed whilst jogging ?

Life is full of unanswered questions. While it is nice to get more information, I don't expect each news story to answer all the questions I might have.

When interviewing victims, I was sometimes baffled that they couldn't or wouldn't answer all of my questions.

Consequently, the news ran an article with what information they could get from the report, which sometimes wasn't much.

elementary my dear Watson,they walked in with the key,why would anyone stop them in the foyer,the desk staff were probably either asleep head and arms on the desk at that time in the morning or eating breakfast round the corner somewhere.Someone posted here that security there is lax and no cctv,apparently the room was turned over as well......i can do no more or you.

May i suggest you stick to what you know best. Clearly this subject is way out of your league.

Where did you read security was lax?

Where did you read no CCTV?

Where did you read room was turned over?

Where did you read staff was asleep?

Where did you read ladyboys went into the room?

Where did you read ladyboys knew hotel or room number?

Glad he recovered and is okay. A warning to myself to be aware of your surroundings, don't carry more than you can afford to loose and don't accept drinks from the "kindness of strangers".

Easy Does It

Really? you gotta be joking right? I'd say he was very aware of his surroundings being sober and out for some exercise at 6:30 in the morning, according to reports he wasn't carrying anything, they turned his room over and since when is drinking with katoeys on the way to your morning workout accepting kindness from strangers? dehydrated from too much dictaphone perhaps??

Surprised to see that his passport or mobile phone wasn't on the list. OK, perhaps he was one of the 4% of people who doesn't have a mobile, but he would have a passport. Even if he was carrying it (as he should) they obviously searched him (as they got his hotel room key (?) and even with the attention stolen passports have received recently, they are still a commodity on the market.

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

May i suggest you stick to what you know best. Clearly this subject is way out of your league.

Where did you read security was lax?

Where did you read no CCTV?

Where did you read room was turned over?

Where did you read staff was asleep?

Where did you read ladyboys went into the room?

Where did you read ladyboys knew hotel or room number?

from posters on this site,you are a very aggressive possum, did someone pee in your cornflakes this morning and is it really important what happened,they weren't your lady boys were they?

To add more to this mysterious story, how did he end up in the hospital ? Who took him there??

And most importantly how did he pay the hospital bill?

You would think police be called if someone appears in the hospital out of blue sky and does not know how or why he is there

Australian rules jogging! That is the only possible explanation-well done that man! You put on yer tightest shorts and t shirt and your high heels and hope to attract the attention of some ladyboys who will hopefully drug you,take you back to your hotel ,.......and then when you get back to Oz and you shaft the insurance co. Top points for a double shafting and a paid holiday!

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1