Forza seat modified!

Got rid of that awful standard Forza seat, this one allows me to sit further back and is very comfortable! not cheap but I think worth the 2500bht considering the excellent workmanship!!

You might also notice the Honda logo yes it's normally associated with Honda cars but I prefer it to the wing logo, looks good in my opinion!

post-204019-14015091694812_thumb.jpgpost-204019-14015091919478_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

seat looks nice but Honda car logo kills the spirit IMO.

2500 thb sounds expensive but it looks like a good job and sometime it is better to get things done even if ti is more expensive.

He did a great song and dance routine but what's it got to do with the thread?

A bit of differently coloured piping would have gone a long way. Looks good but could use that splash.

He did a great song and dance routine but what's it got to do with the thread?

A bit of differently coloured piping would have gone a long way. Looks good but could use that splash.
I thought about adding some white but in the end decided all black would look better!

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

2500 thb sounds expensive but it looks like a good job and sometime it is better to get things done even if ti is more expensive.

I dont like the Honda wing logo but do like the logo accociated with Hond cars, its just a sticker and a personal preference, I thought it seemed expensive but after getting the seat back it looked worth it!

I dont like the Honda wing logo but do like the logo accociated with Hond cars, its just a sticker and a personal preference, I thought it seemed expensive but after getting the seat back it looked worth it!

Where did you get the seat done?

I'm in Phuket, the shop is not far from the big Buddah turn off, if you are not in Phuket that will mean nothing to you!

I'm in Phuket, the shop is not far from the big Buddah turn off, if you are not in Phuket that will mean nothing to you!

I know where you mean. The new seat looks great! Does the Honda badge light up?

No the badge is just a sticker but it would look great if it did light up!! might have to look into that!!

Thank you.

A little far away for me though!

Thank you.

A little far away for me though!

Any shop that re-covers car seats etc will be able to re-do the Forza seat!

Forza

I'm in Phuket

Riding a Forza? In Phuket?

Hey it's my old buddy from a while back. You were under a different username then. What was it again?

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

No idea mate! thread is about a new seat but if you are missing someone thats your problem!

No the badge is just a sticker but it would look great if it did light up!! might have to look into that!!

Yeah you could make it like those kids shoes that squeak and light up with movement

Yeah you could make it like those kids shoes that squeak and light up with movement

Yeah great idea but no I'm happy with just the logo as it is!