Software/computer Systems Support For Thai Gov't

Does anyone know which companies provide IT support for the Thai Gov't and Military? I'm not referring to system administration work, nor what Bill Gates and company provide. Instead I am curious as to which companies provide software development support for unique, one of a kind programs.

The US gov't has a strong dependence on software and systems contracting firms (e.g. Lockheed, Northrop, Raytheon, etc). What about Thailand? Do they outsource to foreign firms, or is everything done "in house"?

I love you guys sometimes.

Secure...ha!

Ever been to a government department? I'm not talking about the ampur, or immigration. I'm talking about a ministry.

Shared computers, which often 5 staff to one, loaded with the best pirate software Pantip plaza can provide. Many just say screw it and but their own laptops. Paper for printing? Yeah right.....recycled paper, meaning if one side is printed on, it goes back into the printer so you can print on the other side.

Not to say there aren't sophisticated systems here and there....immigratoin has a brand spangled new data base I believe. But none of them would talk to each other.

Oh, and the Thai government is lousy at paying on time, unless you are dear leaders sister of course.

Paper for printing? Yeah right.....recycled paper, meaning if one side is printed on, it goes back into the printer so you can print on the other side.

when i made my one-year extension last week for my marriage visa, they glued the photos of my wedding to two 'recycled' papers, one had the passport picture page of a chinese guy and the other his bank statement with the full account number. then they handed it to me and told me to wait about 30 minutes. if i had malicious intentions, i could have easily copied that information.