Bowe Bergdahl release: US parties clash on Afghan deal

webfact

Or maybe they kept him from the public because he is crazy as batshit right now.

I have a feeling that there might be some truth to that. Two years locked in a box would do that to most people and apparently Bergdahl was discharged from Coast Guard for psychological reasons before he joined the army. He might say anything if the press got hold of him. It is not going to be easy to get him to stick to a script.

Edited by Ulysses G.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was nothing but a calculated move by Obama to cover his butt on the VA mess. Bergdahl is a deserter and should be on trial. #BergdahlTraitor

Bull crap! How on earth does getting a captured member of the US military freed after 5 years in Taliban captivity cover Obama's but concerning the VA scandal? It can't! This was about freeing an American from a terrorist organization and has been in the works for a long time. And what proof is there that this young man is a traitor? I've not heard one word that would even suggest such a thing. Shame on you.

According to the soldiers that were stationed with Berdahl, they stated Bergdahl deserted from his post. The last time I checked, a deserter is a traitor. I think the only person who needs a "shame on you" is Bergdahl.

• Like 1