Newbie saying high

happydude303

You say you met your g/f in England, whilst she was on a tourist visa. since then she has returned on another tv.

I was wondering what job she does to afford this? as you said, you do not give her cash and her family don't seem to be rich.

without an original uk sponsor, or a good job to allow her to save enough to satisfy the financial requirement.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It funny I've had a quite a few private message from people today am saying high and giving good advice and just being friendly and decent but a few have said beware as there are people on here that just like to insult and think they now it all I think there right smile.png now let's all be friends and look forward to the future

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

whereustay??

• Like 1

It funny I've had a quite a few private message from people today am saying high and giving good advice and just being friendly and decent but a few have said beware as there are people on here that just like to insult and think they now it all I think there right smile.png now let's all be friends and look forward to the future

whereustay??

One only has to google.

You say you met your g/f in England, whilst she was on a tourist visa. since then she has returned on another tv.

I was wondering what job she does to afford this? as you said, you do not give her cash and her family don't seem to be rich.

without an original uk sponsor, or a good job to allow her to save enough to satisfy the financial requirement.

It easy all you need is about 40000 Bart to stay for a month in England with an invitation letter from a friend , and boom a six month visa is given and then she stays with me and it up to her if she goes back after a month or stays for the six months as long as she does not over stay they can have a little Moan at the English boards about how did she support her self for the rest of the five months , they call me and I say she Stayed with me and I fed her and look after her and ps she works with a family memebers small business which see can come and go from , simple

Edited by happydude303

I never said Thailand need me please please stop seeing things that are not there , Thailand does need me but hay does England need every person from the arse end of Europe or the shit holes in the Middle East but yet we have them at least if I'm there it will be with my Thai lady and her family and my Thai friends I just fancy living in Thailand but as I've stated many Many times I would like to have a business ......seen as I run my own roofing business here I don't think I could go back to working for some one else unless it was a job that was doing good for the people but that will not the pay the bills

England is the arse end of Europe. I should know, I'm from there. wai2.gif

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

It easy all you need is about 40000 Bart to stay for a month in England with an invitation letter from a friend , and boom a six month visa is given and then she stays with me and it up to her if she goes back after a month or stays for the six months as long as she does not over stay they can have a little Moan at the English boards about how did she support her self for the rest of the five months...

...and next time she applies for a visit visa don't be surprised if the Embassy ask some probing questions about why she applied for a one month visa but stayed for six.

The Embassy play catch up eventually. Up to you.

Hi Andy from UK.

Reading your OP, makes me proud of my command of the English language......although being Greek.

Welcome to TVF.

Well done Costas2008 - nice to see sarcasm has reached Greece. Seriously. I'm impressed.

Did you learn yours from the Master - Black Adder?

Ok peace and love

Hello mate,

I'm from England and married to a Thai lady, we now live in England I have lived the dream and stayed a while in Thailand.

I also went through the what can i do in Thailand phase... There is nothing for you to do in Thailand except teaching. (based on what you have said about yourself)

Your best bet is to work your ass off in the Summer in England and spend the horrible, wet, grey, cold windy Winters living in Thailand off your UK earnings.

I am sure you could get a tourist visas again for your g/f...the minimum visa is a tourist for 6 months..so you could apply and she could live here in the Summer with you and then you go back to Thailand for 4 months..or what ever...

This is my humble advice..

You cannot make money in Thaiand and if your g/f is not educated then she will not be able to make money either...Thailand is just not like the UK.

Good luck...

Hi Andy from UK.

Reading your OP, makes me proud of my command of the English language......although being Greek.

Welcome to TVF.

Well done Costas2008 - nice to see sarcasm has reached Greece. Seriously. I'm impressed.

Humour and sarcasm were invented in Greece.......amongst other things.

Please read, Aristophanes, if you have some time to spare.

His books were written at about the same time, Black Adders ancestors were in the early iron age.

Hi Andy from UK.

Welcome to TVF.

Humour and sarcasm were invented in Greece.......amongst other things.

Please read, Aristophanes, if you have some time to spare.

His books were written at about the same time, Black Adders ancestors were in the early iron age.

humour was invented in greece? lol