Drug testing by Thai police on the street

XaS

So everyone is safe with ecstasy then?

Simply refuse the to take the test.I have many times and have never given one once besides being 'ordered" so many times to do so. The Asok are and thoglor area's seem the worst.

Just curious Hermes but do you look special or something.

I mean in 18 years walking the streets drunk, sober or high I've never once been stopped so I'm wondering how comes you've been stopped many times?

This was around 5 PM.

Was the test positive or negative?

If negative, one has nothing to fear, surely.

If positive, what are you doing in a country that has strict laws on the sale and consumption of illegal narcotics.

Edited by wooloomooloo
  • Like 1

Negative but i wonder if they have the right to do this without evidence. And they dont have the right to look at me while peeing. Not from the side but the front.

This was around 5 PM.

Was the test positive or negative?

If negative, one has nothing to fear, surely.

If positive, what are you doing in a country that has strict laws on the sale and consumption of illegal narcotics.

it also has strict laws against corruption,the selling of women,gambling and a whole range of other things.Yet, they still go on.

These police only inovoke these laws as a shakedown.

And, postive or not- you do not have to suppply anything, compley with those demands and can cover any result if one knows how.

This thread should be renamed 'Dreamland'.

I think even that might be a bit more believable.
I want to know how he slapped the police officer when his hands were handcuffed behind his back.

probability that the story is even partially true is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 %

Good story though, if you like fantasy

• Like 1

This thread should be renamed 'Dreamland'.

I think even that might be a bit more believable.
I want to know how he slapped the police officer when his hands were handcuffed behind his back.

probability that the story is even partially true is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 %

Good story though, if you like fantasy

So true, little gobbler, so true.