How much land?

Broadacre farming in Thailand is probably a good way to throw good money out the window in the short term,and at best , may be a good way to hold land for appreciation over the years. You then run the risk of relationship going sour (over the years) and losing everything. I think there are better ways to earn an income here. Like a few posters have said, less land and other "products" besides rice, corn, sugar, rubber or cassava are probably your best bet.

I wouldn't let wifey have too much influence on good, logical thinking. It would always be a good idea (in her mind) to take your marital assets and transfer them all to her name and ultimate control. That's what I've done and I understand the risk of it, but it's probably not the smartest situation in the world.

Good luck, whichever direction you set off in.

• Like 2

ดูสิ่งที่คุณมี เช่นที่ดิน 10 ไร่ ดูตลาดต้องการอะไรแถวๆอรัญฯ และดูว่าคุณถนัดอะไรแบบใหน เช่น เกษตรพืช เลี้ยงสัตว์ หรือขาย/ซื้อสินค้าเกษตร

อยู่เมืองไทย มีที่ดิน มีน้ำ ก็สามารถอยู่ได้แล้วครับ ถ้าเป็นผมจะเลี้ยงแมลงส่งขายตลาดโรงเกลือครับ...you can talk to your lady to translate, I sorry for my English.