• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any news on bangkok ?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

If you all behave teacher might let you out early - or else it's more detention. Meanwhile listen to the beautiful girls of the Royal Thai Army Band who are here to bring you happiness - you will survive. !

I want more detention and whip me hard. I've been soooo bad. Punish me. When those army gals get dominant I really get turned on.

I'm really happy since the curfew when I check my bank account on Sunday morning....but I still miss going out all night long in Bangkok and I think it was better before ! And please let me watch the world cup in a bar !!

• Like 1

What abt us in Bkk........ its Friday and we want to go out....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't understand the problem just go out, you are always accepted to go home, and this wednesday when we went home at 01.30 from a nightclub at Nana, the second taxi we asked took us home to Nonthaburi by the meter. And with no traffic so we payed only 160 Baht...

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What abt us in Bkk........ its Friday and we want to go out....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't understand the problem just go out, you are always accepted to go home, and this wednesday when we went home at 01.30 from a nightclub at Nana, the second taxi we asked took us home to Nonthaburi by the meter. And with no traffic so we payed only 160 Baht...

Now there's a positive side of it.

Well done.

oops wrong video - duplicate - this is the right one !

Oh what wonderful, rich irony....."Price Tag"!!!

Well money does bring happiness to Thais and quite a few of us farang as well - I like the way the army director moves one of the girl singers around with a serious look on his face. It is a serious business bringing happiness to the Kingdom.

• Like 1

oops wrong video - duplicate - this is the right one !

Oh what wonderful, rich irony....."Price Tag"!!!

Well money does bring happiness to Thais and quite a few of us farang as well - I like the way the army director moves one of the girl singers around with a serious look on his face. It is a serious business bringing happiness to the Kingdom.

Oh please, don't misunderstand......I was referring to the Army 'serenading' the former acting caretaker Prime Shopper! I'm all in favor of the performance!

We must all be happy now that the great Shin monster has been slain and run out of town and the good guys are now running the show. Back at the music stage (you really couldn't make this up) - it all kicks off with another falang favorite - "can't take my eyes off of you" . Now if the good General could only do a Hotel California on one of his Friday broadcasts the last remaining red could maybe persuaded to convert....Note the crowd doing selfies with two of the army babes who have come down from the stage.

This is Thailand - don't know whether to laugh or cry or both...

http://youtu.be/9QeWgMvNCUg

Edited by beautifulthailand99