I didn't see any fake cops on lower Sukhumvit

Lodestone

They are still patrolling Benjisiri Park. They're not "fake cops" they're Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) inspectors or "the thetsakij". If someone litters and gets caught and fined where's the problem? It happens in cities the world over.

They are still patrolling Benjisiri Park. They're not "fake cops" they're Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) inspectors or "the thetsakij". If someone litters and gets caught and fined where's the problem? It happens in cities the world over.

Er,did you see the article in the paper,post above yours,they stole bags and valuables worth 2 million b,at the airport,though personally if you have 2 mil of value in your bag i would arrest the victims as well.

Er,did you see the article in the paper,post above yours,they stole bags and valuables worth 2 million b,at the airport,though personally if you have 2 mil of value in your bag i would arrest the victims as well.

The OP was about the litter patrols. They are not police or fake or working at the airport.

The OP was about the litter patrols. They are not police or fake or working at the airport.

sorry,i am a little drunk and had trouble reading it,thanks for seeing me right,eyes,gone and ears,and i am only 25,what next i wonder.