Lawn Bowls

suiging

When I was a kid it was football, in the mob it was Rugby/hockey, now it's golf and bowls, ( more visits to the old orthopod, than posts by Pattaya bashers on here ). Now being thick is another of my problems, so could I find the Lawn Bowls Club on my last visit ? Could I bug$$%^y.

Help please, directions ( easy, please make them easy ) from SCC road to the club. Any guys on here play, happy to meet you on my next trip in July for the odd chang and roll up :o .

There is a lawn bowling club on Soi Xzyte, which is just at the top of Soi Honey and off Soi Bukhaew and adjacent to Soi Chaiapoon.

I don't play there, but everytime I go past there are lots of ex-pats dressed in white getting down to a good game of bowls.

However: 'Never trust a crown green bowler under thirty' as the wise men HMHB said.

Was watching some TV at my mother's place the other week and the bowls was on. Not a lot of competition on the idiot box, dinner was coming.

They were showing the Queensland Vs New South Wales tourniment. One of the ladies playing for Qld was named Noi. She plays for a club in Surfers Paradise. I am guessing it is a game she learned in her new home. She bowled well.

Ok for a bit of fun. But last time I watched a competition they would have had a better location on my lawn. Grass, what grass. :o

Ok, when would it suit you. :D:D:D

Naka.

As soon as this rain stops! Beer only 70 baht for a large bottle. Women to clean your bowls readily available. :D