Hua Hin Property Information

ellisg

As I see it, the problem with Nev's ( :o ) solution, is that the Thai nominee landowner, then actually, really, owns the land!

What if he sell's it on and you have then in effect paid x million for a 30 year rental agreement?

But I'm also interested in the bit about being able to change the landowner if you don't like the one you have.

How can you do that?

Such an agreement would surely be questioned by the authorities, no? As its so clearly a bogus agreement, yes?

I'm confused.

TTM wrote:

Your 5million dream home you just go and find some thai and put the land in their name, Really

Yes, that is exactly what everyone does when they turn up at a project and register the lease in the farang developers wife's name. They do not know her from Adam either, most times the first time they ever see her is a year down the track at the land office, after the house is complete!!.

But the point is the farang is protected legally under the law with the 30 year lease, even if she sells the land the next week, the new land owner is bound by the 30 year lease under law as it's registered on the back of the Chanote land title.

Re: Where the Thai got the funds from, the government's policy has always been to pro-actively encourage the land to be given to a Thai national knowing they haven't really paid for it. They do this at the land office everytime a farang arrives with his Thai wife to purchase an xM Baht house. They get you to sign a form confirming all the funds are the Thai nationals, ofcourse they know they are not. And they do not ask for any proof that she had the funds.

They only look into Thai's funds when they assist a farang in 'aquiring' land under the farang's company.

This is the reality of how it works, if you don't believe me, ask your solicitor.

There are lots of anti-property/developer people out there, TTM is a classic example, on another forum he started posting in May 2005 (over 2 years ago) about how we were all doomed. How we'll all be in trouble now. He's been eating his words for over two years now, while others have seen healthy increases in their property investments.

At the end of the day, it's totally up to the individual if he wants to invest in property or rent, no one forces anyone to do anything. Up to you, as they say.

Burgernev

Edited by Burgernev

Not quite correct.

A farang has to sign away his rights over the land due to the fact he is unable to own land in Thailand.

I am sure we will not go to the depths that this subject sunk to on another forum, what would be the point.

By now everyone knows the situation regarding house purchase in Thailand and for those that have not made themselves aware then tough.

There are countless lawyers around to give good advice on this subject, just stay away from the local property lawyers.

Mike :o

Buy a condo and enjoy.

Edited by tuktukmike

Not quite correct.

A farang has to sign away his rights over the land due to the fact he is unable to own land in Thailand.

errrrr I think that's what I just referred to above Mike.

Other than that no reasoned argument or disputing of the facts as usual Mike.

Stick to delivering your wife's quiches, you're better at that (PS: Don't forget the WP first though :o )

That's enough from me, I leave you all in peace now.

Burgernev

Stick to delivering your wife's quiches, you're better at that (PS: Don't forget the WP first though :o )

Burgernev

:D:D:D

hehehehehehe had to chuckle at that one.

dont leave burger prease.........

its nice to have some positive thoughts on property here. :D

dont leave burger prease.........

its nice to have some positive thoughts on property here. :D

But have a look back through this thread - even he isn't posting positive.

Its still a crazy scenario, isn't it. The developers wife owns the land and its all down to trust!

But if you go in with your eyes wide open. :o

Stick to delivering your wife's quiches, you're better at that (PS: Don't forget the WP first though )

Burgernev

Hmmm

Well at least I and my wife both have WPs and pay our taxes here. :D

Unlike the majority of small time developers who as said on another thread, who work from under their Thai wifes skirts without WPs.

Just wondering though with so many buyers taking court action against various developers here, just who will turn up on behalf of the developer. :D

Let me guess, his wife. :o

Well at least I and my wife both have WPs and pay our taxes here.

Yes but your WP is for a specific task, delivering quiches in the back of a tuk tuk is not covered on yours, unless you tell me otherwise, even if the cheese and onion one's do taste good :o

The trouble folks in town have with you Mike is that you dish out all this stuff from your high horse about WP's, developers, nominee shareholders etc etc, which your entitlted to do, but it's very hypocritical when you and the missus are getting done by immigration police, and having health inspectors saying your food set up is wrong cos your budgerigars (sp) are crapping all over your food prep areas.

People see through you and it looses you respect.

I have a WP and pay far more tax, as does my dear wife than any others doing the same work as us. The main accountant in town who represents a lot of others would not take us on as we wanted to pay too much tax and it would make their other clients look bad. Can you believe that.

Too honest me, snigger snigger.

Burgernev

Edited by Burgernev

Hi Burger let me quote your words.

Mike,

As you were asking about the houses, my (wife's ) project has fully sold out now, I did want to save you the last one incase you changed your mind about property, but she said you never will

She thanks you for your interest though on the forum though.

Good luck with your tuktuk's.

Cheers,

Burger

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have already been banned from the local web site for you comments and it seems you have not learned.

Your comment above proves the lies you have told, I need say no more.

Imm, police, which one.

Budgerigars, dont you mean love birds. Which of course are kept outside in an avery.

Everyone here knows you pay nothing in taxes by putting your wife forward as the developer.

I told you before that maybe its time to drop the robbie fowler in you and get a grip on reality.

He He, delivering quiches. Drunk again.

Your posts get more desperate by the day, much as they did on ====. :o

Mike.

Ps, if you would like to make a genuine complaint then please feel free to contact Hua Hin Immigration with your name and address. I look forward to their visit.

Sorry forgot to add.

My wifes company is registered with the FDA Thailand and with more products being added shortly.

her company is one of a very few that have been inspected and passed by this body.

Perhaps you would be willing to name yourself when making false claims.

But then again knowing you i doubt it. :o

Mike. :D