Best tv package for watching golf in thailand?

VintageTQ

Im really fed up of watching golf online in thailand (usually poor or sometimes no good feeds etc, feeds breaking just just as you get to the back 9 on a sunday).

All very frustrating.

I have golf channel on my free box which has some european/uspga tour events but its all thai commentary

Whats the best and or cheapest sports package to get that gives me all the european/pga tour events (including majors)

Not bothered about any other sports really, only golf

Cheers for any advice

I have the True gold package and get all the golf events, including many LPGA events, either on Golf Channel, Fox or Star

In addition we receive 10 or so other sports channels ranging from rally cars to 9-ball tournaments and everything in between.

We DO NOT receive cricket.clap2.gif

True certainly has a lot more golf than CTH (I have both True Gold and CTH). You would need Gold to get live coverage of major tournaments live, though the cheaper packages would carry a bit of recorded golf.

I would be surprised if anyone carries more Golf than True.

Check out 365sport.tv if you have a good internet connection and a computer you can hook up to a TV.

Just checked their schedule for this weekend, they have a new channel 7 with lots of golf, live and available for up to a week to watch when you want. 600THB/month.

Can also watch on Tablets around the house etc.

Also have the world cup and all the Rugby International this weekend!

• Like 1

Check out 365sport.tv if you have a good internet connection and a computer you can hook up to a TV.

Just checked their schedule for this weekend, they have a new channel 7 with lots of golf, live and available for up to a week to watch when you want. 600THB/month.

Cheers, never heard of this before but think i will give it a try and see what its like. My connection is pretty good but sometimes the feed can be bad when looking at sports on the free sites, whether thats down to my connection or not im not sure

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers, never heard of this before but think i will give it a try and see what its like. My connection is pretty good but sometimes the feed can be bad when looking at sports on the free sites, whether thats down to my connection or not im not sure

I thought I would watch some golf today, so signed up for 365sport only to find that they don't seem to have any coverage of the French Open or Greenbrier. Has anyone seen any live golf on this that you might not just get from Thaiexpattv?

Truevisions has both of them live, at the appropriate hour.

Golf Channel (#675 on your set top box) has European PGA live from 1730 to 2300 today.

The Greenbrier is on from 0000 to 0500 later, same Golf Channel.

True Sports Channel 5 (#684 on your set top box) also has the Greenbrier at the same time.