NEW DUTCH HERRING 2014 AND SOCCER/FOOTBALL

rcpilot

NEW DUTCH HERRING 2014 and SOCCER/FOOTBALL, a not to miss event in Chiang Mai.

June 18 (Wednesday) at Cheryle's Bar, Rachawithi Rd (opposite UN Irish pub).

The new herring will be sold at cost, so a non-commercial event.

The NEW DUTCH HERRING 2014 PARTY starts at 7:30PM and the football match Holland/Australia at 11:00PM (and let's hope no curfew by then).

Last year it was a great party with a lot of fresh Dutch new herring.This year in combination

with the Dutch-Australie football game(which we hopefully can watch)it will be a great party again.

This is the only World Cup topic I could find here, so....... Just to let you know that Truevisions ch668 has English soundtrack. It's relevant to Chiang Mai, because unlike most tourist spots, we can't watch it in a bar, so far.

Edited by Chiengmaijoe
  • Like 2

So it's not looking all that good, curfew-wise.

Probably time to look at hotel options that organize something. I've seen some hotels give hints that they're open, however that would also mean crazy drinks prices for the flashier hotels.

Plan C of course picking a friend with a big TV and watch at someone's house.. Curfew over by the time the game ends. BYOB and all that.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

This is the only World Cup topic I could find here, so....... Just to let you know that Truevisions ch668 has English soundtrack. It's relevant to Chiang Mai, because unlike most tourist spots, we can't watch it in a bar, so far.

You didn't look very hard then, the Football forum has loads.

You could have just told him that there is a football forum. He obviously didn't know. Maybe they should open a forum that would be congenial for you - a troll forum.

The word 'here' is there for a reason. I suppose I could have been more specific , but I was referring to the Chiang Mai forum when I used that word. I also added the last sentence to explain why I made my comment 'here' (in the Chiang Mai forum) and not the Football Forum. Would you like me to explain that sentence further?

Is there anyplace in Chiang Mai that this herring is for sale at retail prices?

Look for 3 times w dutchsnacksthailand.com

Thanks for the info i'll call them and see if they can direct me to their retailers. And I'd also like to thank translate.google.com.