Great Condo For Rent In Jomtien Beach

ericg1953

I have a studio condo for rent in Jomtien Beach Condominium. It is located right on jomtien beach road near soi 10.There is baht bus service and taxis available 24 hrs a day. The building has excellent maintenance and many ammenities. There are 2 huge swimming pools,fitness center,many restaurants,laundry service,maid service etc....The condo for rent has been totally renovated and has a full teakwood kitchen with haogen down lighting. The bathroom has granite countertops and western style stall shower. There is brand new Index furniture...LG TV....I have also installed halogen lighting with dimmer switch. All top grade linens and bedding and microwave,fridge,dishes,glasses,cooking appliances. Everything is brand new and has not been lived in. I am looking for a long term tenant and have priced it at 8,000 baht per month. You will not find a nicer studio in this whole complex and it is better located and a better building than View Talay. The unit is located on a high floor (9th) and is in building A-2. Please call for a viewing

Eric

06-111-4136

Hi, how far is your condo from the police hut on the corner of jontiem, south pattaya rd ? Do you require a deposit ? what other charges are on top ie water electric etc etc ? what do you consider long term ? shortest, many thank's Roy

Hi, how far is your condo from the police hut on the corner of jontiem, south pattaya rd ? Do you require a deposit ? what other charges are on top ie water electric etc etc ? what do you consider long term ? shortest, many thank's Roy

The condo is between soi 10-11 on jomtien beach rd. It is about 3 minutes by car fom the police box in Jomtien. There is a 2 month deposit required and the tenant pays water and electric. All these terms are very standard here.We can discuss the term.