WHAT COULD THEY BE THINKING

ericpasansai

11,727---3,676---12,498---9,067---4,238---13,778---27,610---6,349

These are posting by individual members on TV. This represents only the 1st page on TV forum Chiang Mai. What could they be thinking. That these contributions have value (some might). Do these people work or ever leave the house or challenge themselves at all. It's beyond belief really

I'll bet that they also have thousands of FRIENDS on face book.

If suddenly Thai Visa disappeared would they be able to function? Would they have to triple their prozac dose. I'll bet that they would be healthier. I'll bet that instead of sitting in their lazy boy chair (appropriate name) they might walk or move their bodies a bit.

• Like 1

Average 5 postings a day over 10 years = 18250 posts.

However I have noticed a marked change in the CM forum over the last 2 years. It is almost like a private Facebook or chat area for a group hence the huge number of posts.

Average 5 postings a day over 10 years = 18250 posts.

However I have noticed a marked change in the CM forum over the last 2 years. It is almost like a private Facebook or chat area for a group hence the huge number of posts.

Only replying to this to improve my post count as it looks like I am seriously lagging behind.

I'm joining you here.

Incidentally, what do those dots below a member's name in the profile page stand for. Last time I checked my profile, I've got one dot.

Who cares, maybe they are retired and not slaving it out for some Thai boss and getting stressed. I think its an achievement to have so many posts and not get banned, as TV are already warning me, its not the first time either LMFAO cheesy.gif

Edited by Display
  • Like 1