Anyone know this bar?

y2k

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A friend sent me this and I'm keen on visiting it. Pretty sure it's on Bangla Road.

Every bar is like that and they are waiting for you! bring plenty of money!! "you handsome man, I love you long time, my family need money for buffalo"

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

Ha ha ha!

Not wanting to diminish your comment but has anyone ever used the buffalo line on you?

Yes when I first came to Thailand, my first gf used this tactic and it worked, she also used the "I have a child and my ex bf has not paid the school fees, this worked as well, she was a stunner though and a personality to make anyone fall in love with her, I did! didn't last long though and have moved on to a nice girl now! be careful out there it's a jungle!!

Edited by Alwayssunny

My experience with long term relationships with Thai girls is limited and though I got the "I have a son whose father was a bastard who beat me up" line I was never asked for money directly. She did recently suggest that she wanted to buy a place and said she needed more money to do it but fell short of asking me.

My experience with long term relationships with Thai girls is limited and though I got the "I have a son whose father was a bastard who beat me up" line I was never asked for money directly. She did recently suggest that she wanted to buy a place and said she needed more money to do it but fell short of asking me.

There not all bad people just doing what they have to do to support themselves and there northern family's, it's up to us to resist!

Looks like a lot of wild women....you sure you want to go there?

Anyways, when you are sitting there you will see the sign, Freedom Bar, Soi Eric. Now called Soi Freedom

4493891729_cbebd140e6.jpg

Thanks for the map but after saving to pc I can't open it. Complains about Photo Viewer not supporting this format yet I can see that it's a jpeg file.

Anyways, when you are sitting there you will see the sign, Freedom Bar, Soi Eric. Now called Soi Freedom

Thanks for the map but after saving to pc I can't open it. Complains about Photo Viewer not supporting this format yet I can see that it's a jpeg file.

you can just drag and drop it on your desktop.

you can rename it sign.jpg or whatever...then it will load.

Edited by slipperylobster

Looks like one bars in Tiger 2 (the one with the nightclub on the first floor). At a guess I would say, if you are facing it, it would be the second row on the left towards the front, or it might even be a front bar. Perhaps next to Pink Lady.

It looks like it was taken in the daytime and if so only the front bars are open in the day normally.

SDM

Edited by SDM0712

It's a little bit out of date, a few of the Sois have changed. As mentioned Soi Eric is now Soi Freedom... I have 11 bars to sell down there if anyone wants one !

Hmm not updated much is it.

Bars here and in T2 especially don't bother with FB too much, although you know where it is now. If you go there take a wallet full of cash, which you won't have when you leave !!!

Enjoy !

SDM

Edited by SDM0712
  • Like 1

It's a little bit out of date, a few of the Sois have changed. As mentioned Soi Eric is now Soi Freedom... I have 11 bars to sell down there if anyone wants one !

Seriously, you OWN 11 bars?

• Like 1

No.

The bar you have shown a photo of, Freedom Bar, is in the Tiger Complex, commonly referred to here as Tiger 2. The Soi I mentioned is Soi Freedom, formerly Eric, and nothing to do with Tiger.

SDM

• Like 1

+1

Well...... We had Tiger (on the corner opposite Tai Pan) and then they built a new Tiger (as I said just known as Tiger 2 locally, we do have imagination) in Bangla with a nightclub on the first floor, but the nightclub didn't open until the original Tiger burnt down. However before the fire and opening of T2 another Tiger complex was opened on the "third "road with a hotel and next to the new Bangla Boxing Stadium. But no one even went there so it didn't have any local nickname. It is now purely a restaurant.

Now more recently the original Tiger has been re built and re opened. However I'm not sure what we are calling it locally. I just call it the one that burnt down.

Edited by SDM0712

(pic) anybody knows where this 7/11 is?

OP, I'm curious, what special reason did your friend give to go to that bar of all places? To me it looks like just one out of hundreds of near identical ones.

As you gain experience over time, so shall you gain insight, grasshopper - it takes many years and much time to master these skills.

BTW your picture of the 7/11 was missing, if you will resend I'm confident we can identify the location and the service girl will be all yours. laugh.png

• Like 1