Learn Spanish In Thailand

marmita

My future sister in law , thai lady, is coming to Spain in September. She wants to learn some Spanish before she comes. :D

In the Spanish Embassy told her to go the "official Spanish school" wich is call Instituto espanol, but seems they don't have now begginner classes , because it is not many people interested in learning Spanish.

One to one lesson are really expensive :o Same price as Uk .

I tried to do a search in Google about Language schools in Bangkok and I only can see English lessons :D

Does anyone know of any Language school in wich you can learn Spanish?

What is the name for the official school of languages in bangkok?

Do you know any Spanish speaker interested in a exchange Thai-Spanish? or even better an affordable teachers?

Thanks for help

Hi Marmita,

I am going to move this post to the 'general' area of this forum, as it will get a better response there. This area is about learning and speaking Thai.

However, I suggest that you contact the French school here in bangkok, in the Ladprow road area. I know for a fact that they have spanish teachers there, so that may be a starting point for you to find a tutor.

In lieu of taking a course at some "expensive" school, consider the Rosetta program for Spanish.

Also, if your sister-in-law requires any help, I can help. I am mostly fluent in Spanish.... but I live in the US. I will not be able to provide face-to-face instruction.

Maybe send Glauka a PM ? Being Spanish and living in Spain, maybe she might have some suggestions (besides learning how to Flamenco and post in The Last Word thread !) :o

Hi Marmita,

I am going to move this post to the 'general' area of this forum, as it will get a better response there. This area is about learning and speaking Thai.

However, I suggest that you contact the French school here in bangkok, in the Ladprow road area. I know for a fact that they have spanish teachers there, so that may be a starting point for you to find a tutor.

Gracias samram and sorry about the post I am newbie in this forum and still don't know how to use it very well.

Do you know the website of the French school , telephone number , or the address? I can't not find in Google this school, but also I am not good with searches :o

Thanks so much :D

My future sister in law , thai lady, is coming to Spain in September. She wants to learn some Spanish before she comes. :D

In the Spanish Embassy told her to go the "official Spanish school" wich is call Instituto espanol, but seems they don't have now begginner classes , because it is not many people interested in learning Spanish.

One to one lesson are really expensive :o Same price as Uk .

I tried to do a search in Google about Language schools in Bangkok and I only can see English lessons :D

Does anyone know of any Language school in wich you can learn Spanish?

What is the name for the official school of languages in bangkok?

Do you know any Spanish speaker interested in a exchange Thai-Spanish? or even better an affordable teachers?

Thanks for help

Hey.. Im an spanish teacher here.. maybe you should email me! :D

[email protected]