dropped 300 baht in street.....

coconutbar

I am forever hearing yee cip as cii cip at the market and handing over more money than needful. I couldn't say it is never taken, but have been handed back the over amount many many times. When not dealing with tourist transport my impression is of mostly honest Thais. I once had a taxi driver in Bangkok leave the hotel and then return in 5 minutes (when some new 100 baht bills had stuck together) to return the overage.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still wondering if he has found the gerbil yet ?

It's probably buried quite deep at this time, maybe he'll answer when it pops back out.

What you, neverdie, heavydrinker, and whereustay are suggesting is humour,is actually posting childish and mean spirited crap.

You haven't once addressed the original conversation, you've simply gone into little kid potty humour thinking you're clever.

So, OP loses his wallet and he's a brain dead retard. Will disagrees with you and so he shoves gerbils up his but. Really? Grow up!!

It's probably buried quite deep at this time, maybe he'll answer when it pops back out.

What you, neverdie, heavydrinker, and whereustay are suggesting is humour,is actually posting childish and mean spirited crap.

You haven't once addressed the original conversation, you've simply gone into little kid potty humour thinking you're clever.

So, OP loses his wallet and he's a brain dead retard. Will disagrees with you and so he shoves gerbils up his but. Really? Grow up!!

Sorry Mr Humour Policeman.....Do you think you could stay on topic instead of abusing other posters?

Edited by HeavyDrinker
  • Like 2

Spoken like a person who is truly humour illiterate

• Like 1

The OP shoves Gerbils up his butt? Really, I wasn't aware of that.

• Like 2

Sorry Mr Humour Policeman.....Do you think you could stay on topic instead of abusing other posters?

Finally!!

You've said something funny without abusing the poster.

And leave whereustay out of it, boor bloke has got raw hands

And leave whereustay out of it, boor bloke has got raw hands

And a bad back from picking up all his GF's to "weigh" them

I inadvertently left my spectacles on a bus in their case, in the receptacle behind the seat in front of me. I was a rush to alight from the bus as it did not go into the bus station to complete the journey.I realized my mistake but the bus had quickly departed,this was in Khon Kaen. This was at night. Next day I went to the bus station to inquire if the bus cleaner had found them as I were the last person on the bus. No one knew anything about nothing. Totally useless. They said to inquire at the bus station where I had boarded the bus.A couple of days later I visited the bus station where I had boarded the bus . I was informed to come back in two days time as it was a temporary driver on that particular day. I returned once more and was informed no spectacles had been found. So it cost me 13000 bath. to replace them. I would have given them a nice reward to have received my own spectacles returned. Someone must have them. They cannot walk off the bus by themselves.

"By my count that's 3 who have admitted being members of the all male felching society"

As I said, childish potty humour and mean spirited.

It's you who seem to have the gerbil fetish Soutpeel.

On topic I believe most people worldwide return stuff. Not always, but mostly.

You idiots haven't once mentioned your experience or opinions on the topic.

Posting just to be a clown and looking to attack others' posts is really immature.

Some people left their brains in a cab and never got it back. They're too tiny and a vacuum cleaner, or "Hoover" sucked them away later...

I remember when an American "forgot" his bag in a cab, with his notebook and a bag with an unknown amount of pot in it.

The problem was that he was so stoned that he didn't remember where he was before. Could have been Alzheimer, too. Sorry, Les.-facepalm.gif

Edited by sirchai

I've a fine sense of humour. But collectively, you guys haven't been clever or witty.

You've used juvenile potty humour to attack other posts. actually quite mean spirited as well.

I've a fine sense of humour. But collectively, you guys haven't been clever or witty.

You've used juvenile potty humour to attack other posts. actually quite mean spirited as well.

Someone who has to state what sort of sense of humour they have has no sense of humour....

• Like 1

Posting just to be a clown and looking to attack others'

Isn't that just what you're (trying to) doing now Bonzo?

I see a basic difference. The OP and others like Will were posting neutral or positive statements,

which you and the others began to ridicule immediately with negatives, not about the subject but about the people posting.

I'm not attacking innocuous statements, I'm criticizing mean spirited responses by you and others in the guise of humour.

I see a basic difference. The OP and others like Will were posting neutral or positive statements,

which you and the others began to ridicule immediately with negatives, not about the subject but about the people posting.

I'm not attacking innocuous statements, I'm criticizing mean spirited responses by you and others in the guise of humour.

Will was posting as a pompous bar stool Sigmund Freud wannabee, hence the reason for some of the comments and ridicule

• Like 1

[

Someone who has to state what sort of sense of humour they have has no sense of humour....

ok stick with your gerbils then.

Your timings off dear boy but at least your trying...are you a colonial cousin by any chance ?

• Like 1

[

Your timings off dear boy but at least your trying...are you a colonial cousin by any chance ?

I think Duane is the President of The Gerbil Protection Society

[

I think Duane is the President of The Gerbil Protection Society

Do they have gerbils in the deep south of the US ?

Will was posting as a pompous bar stool Sigmund Freud wannabee, hence the reason for some of the comments and ridicule

I'll concede that point!

When the OP said he lost some stuff and it was returned, posters ridiculed and called him some nasty stuff.

Will, in an admittedly Frasier Crane sort of way, tried to point out to you guys that it was a mean spirited attack,

you accused him of shoving gerbils up you know where. Now you defended that with "don't you guys have a sense of humour?"

When I pointed out that was juvenile potty humour and mean spirited, you accused me of the same thing.

Would you say the things you say on TV to us in person? I doubt it.

I'll concede that point!

When the OP said he lost some stuff and it was returned, posters ridiculed and called him some nasty stuff.

Will, in an admittedly Frasier Crane sort of way, tried to point out to you guys that it was a mean spirited attack,

you accused him of shoving gerbils up you know where. Now you defended that with "don't you guys have a sense of humour?"

When I pointed out that was juvenile potty humour and mean spirited, you accused me of the same thing.

Shoving gerbils where ?.....I made no such comment... I do confess that I queried had he found the gerbil he was looking for, but nowhere did suggest he took said gerbil and inserted into his anus

Would I say these things to a persons face ?......yes I would

• Like 1

I'll concede that point!

Shoving gerbils where ?.....I made no such comment... I do confess that I queried had he found the gerbil he was looking for, but nowhere did suggest he took said gerbil and inserted into his anus

Would I say these things to a persons face ?......yes I would

You contributed to a running (poor taste) joke about "felching"

Look it up.

Some of your posts on TV are really nasty that I would refrain from saying them to someone directly.