Twenty Museums in Bangkok for Only 199 Baht

Finlaco

Be nice if all the temples were included like Temple of the Emerald Buddha and the Central Court of the Grand Palace but possibly organized religion need the money more than the patrons , I don't know ? Wonder what Buddha would say if he witnessed a mandatory charge to get in and see his figure ?

Edited by Lumbini

Be nice if all the temples were included like Temple of the Emerald Buddha and the Central Court of the Grand Palace but possibly organized religion need the money more than the patrons , I don't know ? Wonder what Buddha would say if he witnessed a mandatory charge to get in and see his figure ?

He'd say: What are all these images of me doing here? I never asked to be idolised.

thai price i presume and a multitude for the tourists ?

What do you mean? It's 199 baht for the ticket for everyone, it's in the article. Not even sure what multitude means in the context of your sentence.

thai price i presume and a multitude for the tourists ?

What do you mean? It's 199 baht for the ticket for everyone, it's in the article. Not even sure what multitude means in the context of your sentence.

I guess that he means will a multiple of 199 will be charged for foreigners. Dual Pricing?

A really useful topic. It would make a nice few days out next time I have a reason to go to Bangkok. Thanks OP.