The West might regret forcing Thailand into a corner

webfact

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a truly pathetic article. Why don't they all just create a national holiday where everyone gets to complain and cry together as a nation.

National Thailand Cry Day.

I've never seen a nation so butthurt.

They are being "bullied" now? Too funny

I can't being myself to read it, but I can just imagine.

Looking through the countries on the list, it's just the usual suspects, USA and it's main allies, which is comical and what one would usually expect.

Seriously, how can the USA lecture anyone on the issue of fair elections. This is a country that laughs in the face of true democracy by allowing their whole election process to be manipulated by money, powerful

co-operations and hidden secrets.

The arrogance of certain western nations is overwhelming.

showing the neroistic Thaksin syndrom? Oh forgot, he's the adopted and groomed child of the 1%. To add on necrotic for the West in the analysis, this is a typical response pattern in that stage.

If the naysayers on this forum...( who I consider anti Thailand ) think Thailand should adhere to the West's superior wisdom I presume they mean that the Military should step down & elections should go ahead.

That's a brilliant idea .... I wonder who will get elected & everything will be better & back to normal?

Since the West is so wise .... what country have they interfered with...military direct or replacing the current government with a west leaning agenda through their many shadow terrorist groups have the support of it's people & not the support of the rich elite that can be bought?

I'm sure there is at least one but I can't think of one at the moment.wink.png

So would you say you broadly agree with the principle of the Army usurping a civilian government?

• Like 1

Looking through the countries on the list, it's just the usual suspects, USA and it's main allies, which is comical and what one would usually expect.

Seriously, how can the USA lecture anyone on the issue of fair elections. This is a country that laughs in the face of true democracy by allowing their whole election process to be manipulated by money, powerful

co-operations and hidden secrets.

The arrogance of certain western nations is overwhelming.

showing the neroistic Thaksin syndrom? Oh forgot, he's the adopted and groomed child of the 1%. To add on necrotic for the West in the analysis, this is a typical response pattern in that stage.

Was that written by a lorem ipsum generator?

• Like 1