'Independent agencies' continue to probe deposed PM Yingluck

webfact

".........a large segment of the population are, simply put, too stupid to handle the responsibility of voting."

Which segment is that then ???

Them in Bangkok ???

The ones who believe your nonsense.

But thankfully for politicians they are allowed to vote. Other wise Thailand would see a lot better government.

Like the one it has now. you see how much better it is when they don't vote.clap2.gif

Are you really that blind to not see that whatever the junta is doing now are just populist policies? If you really think that mandating taxis to use the meters is more important than freedom of speech, removal of a constitution, denying the voting rights of individuals and a 3 trillion baht plan approved with absolutely no due process and debate then I have truly lost hope with a lot of yellows on this forum.

Well at least the further probing will give Ms. Yingluck the opportunity to clear her name as she has done nothing.

Mind you, one may be excused to wonder why some seem to 'fear' the investigations to the point of trying to distract from the topic.

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind probing her too

keep the young ones & ones with brains for me.

Please let me know on what planet you find YOUNG + BRAINS, and I'll take the first spaceship out of here.

Though, assuming someone with 600m doesn't have a brain, shows you may not have one yourself. tongue.pnggiggle.gifwink.png

OK Tokay, we will assume she must have brains to be able to accumulate that much dosh.

But to allow some of the people who were responsible for voting her party into power to be deprived of the money that was owed to them for their rice crops, for so long, well that tells me she has no morals, scruples or heart.

Especially when she is worth so much money herself.

Especially when some of those farmers became so desperate they took their own lives.

But at least she has money, and brains, hey ?

So there it is for everyone to see a large segment of thai people are to stupid to vote.

Right the is why the yellow democrats will never win an election

Really when it boils right down don't worry about colours it is the supreme hiso intellect of the people of the souths attitude that they think they are better and smarter than those dumb people anywhere north of bangkok,

Well thanks for proving my point and your attitude stinks!

Sorry to disappoint you SP, but your beloved PTP have already proven your point, time after time after time after.........................................................

• Like 2

Are you really that blind to not see that whatever the junta is doing now are just populist policies? If you really think that mandating taxis to use the meters is more important than freedom of speech, removal of a constitution, denying the voting rights of individuals and a 3 trillion baht plan approved with absolutely no due process and debate then I have truly lost hope with a lot of yellows on this forum.

There is a big divide between populist policies and actually doing something other than talk bs and make promises that can never be kept.

Like actually paying farmers the money that was owed to them.

......................."I have truly lost hope with a lot of yellows on this forum."....................

That is the difference between you and I.

Because I have never had any hope in the "reds" on this forum. Why would anyone pin their hopes on a lost cause like that ? thumbsup.gif

I had hope because the yellows used to genuinely be against policy corruption, lack of action against human trafficking and the extra-judicial killings during the drug war committed by the PTP. And now they are just dictatorship and fascism apologists.

• Like 1

and who is investigating the EC for failing to make sure the elections on Feb 2nd were not conducted properly?

It's as obvious as day is to night, that there's a concerted effort to rip the PTP to shreds, not without merit, however there's a very clear agenda going on..

The EC repeatedly warned the PTP caretakers that the election should be deferred. That did not suit any of the PTP agendas.

PTP and CAPO failed to provide law and order.

Maybe they wanted an election, return to full power, put the amnesty bill into law and push through the 2.2 trillion. Maybe stoking up civil conflict and inciting rebellion was another agenda. Who knows - they tell so many lies it's hard to pre guess them.

What is clear is that despite so many initial denials PTP, the cabinet, and the caretaker cabinet were totally controlled by a convicted criminal fugitive, who was never elected and had engaged on installing their family members and cronies into key positions on a massive scale whilst trying to remove checks and balances.

This must be one hell of an investigation after nearly 3 years of unbridled activity.

Please let me know on what planet you find YOUNG + BRAINS, and I'll take the first spaceship out of here.

Though, assuming someone with 600m doesn't have a brain, shows you may not have one yourself. tongue.pnggiggle.gifwink.png

OK Tokay, we will assume she must have brains to be able to accumulate that much dosh.

But to allow some of the people who were responsible for voting her party into power to be deprived of the money that was owed to them for their rice crops, for so long, well that tells me she has no morals, scruples or heart.

Especially when some of those farmers became so desperate they took their own lives.

Never assume anything.

Big Brother employs you, promotes you, makes you the boss of one of his companies, makes you PM. Where does brains come into that?

She usually has good fashion sense though, and certainly entertained Obama.

• Like 1

Also with the growth of corruption under her leadership she managed to increase her fortune by 33 million baht.

We have no idea of the size of her offshore account.

It took no brains to accumulate that much Dosh.

Just turn her back and say what she was told to say sign here and here and it magically happened.

So there it is for everyone to see a large segment of thai people are to stupid to vote.

Right the is why the yellow democrats will never win an election

Really when it boils right down don't worry about colours it is the supreme hiso intellect of the people of the souths attitude that they think they are better and smarter than those dumb people anywhere north of bangkok,

Well thanks for proving my point and your attitude stinks!

Sorry to disappoint you SP, but your beloved PTP have already proven your point, time after time after time after.........................................................

time after time after time after time. What a shame.wai.gif

There is a big divide between populist policies and actually doing something other than talk bs and make promises that can never be kept.

......................."I have truly lost hope with a lot of yellows on this forum."....................

Because I have never had any hope in the "reds" on this forum. Why would anyone pin their hopes on a lost cause like that ? thumbsup.gif

I had hope because the yellows used to genuinely be against policy corruption, lack of action against human trafficking and the extra-judicial killings during the drug war committed by the PTP. And now they are just dictatorship and fascism apologists.

Call them what you will but you have to admit that in one month they have done more for Thailand than the PTP did in all the time they held office.

Not sure about freedom of speech they seem to let you call them any thing you wish and print it.

Any one got an idea how long the corruption loving inept PTP lovers will keep on complaining?

Edited by northernjohn
  • Like 1

Just another witch hunt they tickles the yellows fancy.

This ones going nowhere !

The best you've got is to insult her looks?

Her class and dignity are way above you guys!

Actually we tend to get insulted by how she neglected her duty, let the country be looted on her watch, stole from her voting base, remained totally inert as farmers committed suicide and clung to power like a spoilt brat who won't give up a toy she stole from someone else.

She certainly was a class act as she claimed she wasn't present and that she wasn't the one who did it!

And talk about dignity ....... Squeezing out those crocodile tears for the cameras and refusing to leave office.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by getthaid

Call them what you will but you have to admit that in one month they have done more for Thailand than the PTP did in all the time they held office.

Not sure about freedom of speech they seem to let you call them any thing you wish and print it.

Any one got an idea how long the corruption loving inept PTP lovers will keep on complaining?

..................."Any one got an idea how long the corruption loving inept PTP lovers will keep on complaining?"......................

Not much longer, already a lot of them have either stopped posting altogether, once they realized their heroes were exposed and on a downward spiral, or jumped ship. Some of the most ardent and vocal PTP fans are now fence-sitters, bless their little red hearts. clap2.gif

Not all people just roll over like dogs!

Funny how the rest of the world is wrong and the yellow shirt coup supporters are right.

Anyway carry on......

Nothing funny about it.

Don't know about the yellow shirts but the majority of the people in Thailand who are against corruption are rejoicing.

No the dogs on Thaksin's payroll will not roll over.

They have been rolled over for a long time.

They are still true to the paymaster and his corrupt ways.

Maybe we've stopped posting because, in the brave new world which you espouse which such enthusiasm, we fear the 4am knock on the door?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Maybe we've stopped posting because, in the brave new world which you espouse which such enthusiasm, we fear the 4am knock on the door?

knock, knock. This is your wake up call, sir. It's 2:09AM . If you have anything more and useful to add in the discussion on "independent organisations continue probing Ms. Yingluck", now's your chance.

Ho Ho, easy to laugh isn't it. i am not in Thailand at the moment. My family are and my wife is nervous. she knows of people who have been"paid a visit".

It may be "shit and giggles" for you but it isn't for many.

• Like 1

As long as it takes to make people realize that getting taxis to use their meters is about the only thing they have done so far. Even the infrastructure bill was all a plan done by PTP, excluding the HSR. More than what PTP has done? How delusional.

I'm not saying that if she's guilty, she shouldn't be held accountable, but:

"The EC will swiftly complete the three cases, because they are of great interest to the people," Mr. Somchai said. "I believe all of the cases could reach a verdict by August."

So that means a verdict in 2 months or so. Meanwhile cases against PAD and their leaders for taking over Government House and occupying the airport are still sitting on a shelf somewhere gathering dust.

If you're going to apply justice, apply it evenly and equally to all.

Maybe that would be a nice concept in some parallel universe, where all is grand, and just and perfect. But in this world we live in, we take as it comes. In this case, it is glorious that some justice is being applied. It is lovely when laws are applied, especially to people that are essentially above the law, like the Yingbat. Make her accountable. But, the real question is, will the famously weak and cowardly judiciary hand out real, meaningful fines, or sentences? It would be fun to see some of these hooligans serve time.

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ho Ho, easy to laugh isn't it. i am not in Thailand at the moment. My family are and my wife is nervous. she knows of people who have been"paid a visit".

It may be "shit and giggles" for you but it isn't for many.

What would you have the military do with the remaining fanatics and extremists that refuse to believe that Thaksin isn't the world's saviour? For over a decade the Thaksin propaganda machine has been brainwashing with impunity, it has to end. Truly sad that the countries education system is so poor that a violent and incredibly greedy criminal gang can take over a country and win the feeble minded over with a few claims and promises while destroying any hope and future for the poor. Your wife's friends should have welcomed the well meant guidance much as the flat earthers, when faced with overwhelming facts and evidence changed their view.

I would be interested to know how/why your wife's acquaintances became hardcore Thaksin acolytes?

• Like 1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The old saying “if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear” comes to mind.

But actually your comment made me think about something else, ie. a lot of the pro-red /PTP posters have either disappeared from the forum or have toned down their comments, possibly because of the "knock on the door" you mentioned.

The ones who are still boldly posting anti-Junta style comments probably don't even live in Thailand so have nothing to fear. One resident troll who is very handy at posting links, comments and even charts comes to mind.

Probably has never stepped foot on Thai soil and works from a boiler room in London.

I don't see the actions taken by the Military as a brave new world, as you seem think some people do. I see it as a necessary reaction for the good of the country. Something had to be done, cannot imagine what would have happened if the Shin regime was allowed to have their way with country any longer. My three sons would have been paying for PTP's incompetence long after I am gone.

If you cannot agree with me that is your right, but do yourself a favor and have a hard, long look at the PTP's track record and tell me again how good they are for Thailand, compared to the junta.

• Like 1