Neteller And Moneybookers

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anyone here have a Neteller account?

I heard that you may have problems in Thailand.

Could I transfer money from Moneybookers to Neteller?

Neteller does not offer services in Thailand from what I know, if you know otherwise please share your experience.

Neteller is not available in Thailand.

I have a Neteller account I opened in Europe and if I try to login from Thailand they will block my account.

So I found a solution , using remote software from my laptop in Thailand I can login with a different IP address in Europe.

Edited by balo

• 11 months later...

Neteller is not available in Thailand.

I have a Neteller account I opened in Europe and if I try to login from Thailand they will block my account.

So I found a solution , using remote software from my laptop in Thailand I can login with a different IP address in Europe.

yes since end of 2009 or begin of 2010 it is now possible to use your Neteller account from Thailand, after they have verified your identity and IP adress by phoning you.

Anyway, I was using already my free Neteller Plus MasterCard without problem in the shops or withdrawing money.

But I am not sure you can apply for a new account from Thailand.

If you don't have Neteller, just click on my link to receive a bonus the first time you will fund your account: NETELLER

I have also Moneybookers which works from Thailand and pays you back 30% of the fees generated by all your referals: click here--->>Moneybookers

And finally if you are looking for a good and new business based on the surebets, have a look here : CASHCLUB21 or here IN FRENCH