Dog house in Bangkok

Any tips where in Bangkok I could go to find a good dog house ?

Specially one where the dog could walk in & out freely and has mosquito net protection all over

The combination of those 2 demands seems not easy to be found.

We went behind Paradise Park, where they have some choice, but not what we need.

Or will most people say that dogs don't have any problem with mosquito bites and the netting is not needed ?

Any help welcome.

if its for sleeping in that's a kennel.train him to sleep indoors,all those mossy's,snakes,tacarbs that might visit him while he's asleep.you do need to protect him from heartworm, injection every 2months or heart guard 1 tab.every month.

if its got to be a kennel stop at one of those places that make summer houses they will knock you one up.

There is a pet shop near Chatuchak, on Kampangphaet Road, between the MRT and the tollway entrance - left hand side if heading to the tollway - which sells proper wooden dog houses (various sizes) and has mosquito netting to go with it. The only place I know of that has this, been buying from them for years.

The houses come unstained, after starining I recommend a good urethane coating to repel moisture.