Multi Entry Visa

colinsmallman

I have been asked several times over the past few weeks if I know how to obtain the new 5 year visa. Does anybody have the facts on this one. How much it is? Conditions for obtaining it? How long each stay, etc?

you need to buy a card for a million baht and be of unsound mind are the conditions.

the five year tourist visa is included with 90 day stays

Sounds like a wonderful rumour to me.

I'd love to see that one worked out on paper as to the conditions applied........

There would probably be a whole book on the rules and conditions........ oh and a request for a standing order of XXXX bt for ..... oh you know those little unforseen " costs " ........

You will probably get one through AsiaAir in exchange for x amount of airmiles, business or first class only of course. Just to make sure it attracts the " right kind " of person..... :o

"Sounds like a wonderful rumour to me."

Not rumour, but fact! You can get the five year "multiple entry" visa with the purchase of the "VIP Thai Super Card" Single membership is running at one million baht, and corporate membership somewhat higher. These five year visas will be available at overseas Thai Consulates later this year, so I've been told by the Royal Thai Consulate General in Australia. Naturally this has to be confirmed by the Thai government!!!!! 'nuff said......We'll just have to wait and see!!

"Sounds like a wonderful rumour to me."

Not rumour, but fact! You can get the five year "multiple entry" visa with the purchase of the "VIP Thai Super Card" Single membership is running at one million baht, and corporate membership somewhat higher. These five year visas will be available at overseas Thai Consulates later this year, so I've been told by the Royal Thai Consulate General in Australia. Naturally this has to be confirmed by the Thai government!!!!! 'nuff said......We'll just have to wait and see!!

Not an ounce of truth in it at all. A million baht for the Elite Card is the only chance and the marketers of the Elite Card have gone very, very quiet.