Cat spay Samui - pregnant cat

Not here for moral views as know this is a nice and touchy subject for many people.

But does anyone know of a vet that will do a pregnant spay anywhere in Samui?

Had a chat with the rescue centre and even their vet won't do it for their religious viewpoint.. And didn't know anywhere that would. Apparently laying poison down for the pregnant cat/dog to choose whether they eat it or not is seen as the humane way to do things Thai style..

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Not here for moral views as know this is a nice and touchy subject for many people.

I'm sorry but just what are you here for then ? You have a cat that has babies and you want rid of them. Surely if you cared that much you would have ensured the cat had been spayed already. You will struggle to find a vet anywhere that will kill the unborn kittens so let the mother have the kittens, try to find homes for them then have your cat spayed so this doesn't happen again

Not a moral view just my opinion

• Like 2

But does anyone know of a vet that will do a pregnant spay anywhere in Samui?

Had a chat with the rescue centre and even their vet won't do it for their religious viewpoint.. And didn't know anywhere that would. Apparently laying poison down for the pregnant cat/dog to choose whether they eat it or not is seen as the humane way to do things Thai style..

"Not here for moral views..."

You don't want to hear moral views, but you have no problem sharing a generalized largely fabricated moral judgement call on 67 million others.

"Apparently laying poison down for the pregnant cat/dog to choose whether they eat it or not is seen as the humane way to do things Thai style."