Frame Shop for A3 (13"x19") Photographs

davevi

I am need of a professional and high quality shop that can frame A3 (13" x 19") photographs.

There are many frame shops around town but I have no idea which offer quality services.

Suggestions?

These are professional photos that I'd like cut matte mounted with glass front and metal or wood frames.

Thank you.

Great work done by the frame shop almost opposite the british consulate-there are several there but the second one as you go away from the consulate is the one we favour. And they can cut to matt. Very good prices.

I haven't been in years now, maybe 4 or 5, but I was quite happy with the shop on the left past Wulai Rd along the moat and then almost on the corner after that next big road just before you get to the Chinese consulate. I've had 5 or 6 large posters framed there with mats cut and all. I was happy with the price but cannot remember what that price was as it was years ago. It certainly will have changed. Pic included as an example of their work.

post-44237-0-84164500-1404176049_thumb.j

There is another frame maker shop on the Prince Royal's College intersection, between Bud's Icecream and Smith Residence. This shop is the ancient one, opened for ages. You may try to take a look there.

Local.

had really good results with the frame shop almost across from Suan Bak Had. 24 hour turn-around. but terrible trying to find parking!

The one just on the other side of the moat, across from the park, next to the car repair/sales building? It's right where the u-turn intersects with the oncoming traffic. Right? smile.png

There is another frame maker shop on the Prince Royal's College intersection, between Bud's Icecream and Smith Residence. This shop is the ancient one, opened for ages. You may try to take a look there.

Local.

Seems like the one I tried to describe too

had really good results with the frame shop almost across from Suan Bak Had. 24 hour turn-around. but terrible trying to find parking!

The one just on the other side of the moat, across from the park, next to the car repair/sales building? It's right where the u-turn intersects with the oncoming traffic. Right? smile.png

right. not sure about car sales building. i know they sell auto alarms.