Best Prices for Tires in Pattaya

rmicheald

Thanks to Pattaya's wonderful roads, I hit a pothole and blew out a tire. Second road where they are "fixing" the road by Mikes Mall...

Where is a good place to buy a low profile tire at a good price?

Thanks in Advance

• Like 1

I was very pleased with the (totally free) service I got from B-Quik outside BigC Sukumvit when I had a puncture recently. I checked the price of new tyres whilst I was there and I expect to go there when I actually need new ones.

I was very pleased with the (totally free) service I got from B-Quik outside BigC Sukumvit when I had a puncture recently. I checked the price of new tyres whilst I was there and I expect to go there when I actually need new ones.

I have purchased two sets of tires from B-quik over the years. Both times they were on special. Happy with the service and the price.

Brands are sold the same price everywhere, ...

I have seen occasional special prices on branded tyres and the cost of fitting/balancing/alignment can vary quite a lot from one shop to another. So I am definitely inclined to shop around.

I was a loyal cockpit customer until I checked out the guy on Soi Siam Country Club. Some off brand at half the price. 30,000 km later I will not go back to any expensive brands. Cannot feel any difference

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 5 months later...

I was a loyal cockpit customer until I checked out the guy on Soi Siam Country Club. Some off brand at half the price. 30,000 km later I will not go back to any expensive brands. Cannot feel any difference

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hello, where is this guy soi siam ocuntry club ?

Selling low quality brands or cheaper famous brands ?

Thank you.

Driving up from Sukhumvit he is about 200 m before the Nongprue intersection on the right hand side. Big Deestone sign.

My Deestone tires lasted 50,000 km and were about 40% cheaper than the big brand tires I bought before, which lasted for about the same mileage.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 12/19/2014 at 10:51 PM, raro said:

Driving up from Sukhumvit he is about 200 m before the Nongprue intersection on the right hand side. Big Deestone sign.

My Deestone tires lasted 50,000 km and were about 40% cheaper than the big brand tires I bought before, which lasted for about the same mileage.

Some people say that Deestone are not safe when raining ?

Some people say that Deestone are not safe when raining ?

Why not safe in the rain ? don't they have a tread pattern ,maybe they are "slick" racing tires or more likely inflated to 80 PSI and driven at "F1 speed" in the monsoon rain.