Lingerie options in Isaan?

Sweet Revenge

My girlfriend has hinted I treat her to some sexy lingerie as part of her birthday present. Clearly that is fine by me!

Problem is when I look around in Roi Et there is nothing available other than the standard passion killer stuff.

I don't want to buy online cos you never know what you end up with size or quality wise!

I was speaking to a fella last weekend who claimed has heard of a place in or around Mahasarakham that sells all this kind of cheeky goodies!?

Does anyone have a clue as to the name, location or even if such a place actually exists?

Are you just bored to wear your old ones, or are you really serious?.

I don't want to buy online cos you never know what you end up with size or quality wise!

Guess not too many male TVF members order knickers online, when living in Thailand, but you obviously do.!

Topic closet

If you'd like to do her and yourself a favor, please drive to Ubon Ratchathani, there're several shops in front of the Big C, that will have what she (you) are looking for.\\

• Like 1

According to my GF, there are several small shops in the New Mall in Mahasarakam... Also the Robinson's at the Mall in Khon Kaen offers better quality and more attractive outfits... From what I have been told you will be getting a Robinson's soon at the new Mall being built in Roi Et...

Pianoman

Are you just bored to wear your old ones, or are you really serious?.

Guess not too many male TVF members order knickers online, when living in Thailand, but you obviously do.!

Topic closet

don't be tooooooo hard on him sirchai,he could be a collectorbiggrin.png

• Like 2

This might be it?
If they actually sell what they show here then I think your GF needs to be pretty sporting!
Details are in Thai, but the map looks to indicate it's location off the main road from Mahasarakham to Kalasin (highway 213 I guess?)
If you find the place let us know?
Yup that looks more like it thanks. Will take a trip over there at the weekend once I get that address translated and maybe ask someone to give them a call.
Happy some useful replies came in.
Thought initially I was only going to get the same tired, predicable, unoriginal 'Carry On' type innuendo from the same old alcoholic donkeys that have nothing better to do than trawl TV and spew blurb and nonsense at everything.
Glad there are some less predicable fellas out there.

• 2 weeks later...
So, just to let you know, this place does exist and they sell a good selection (very cheeky) and all the type of goodies they highlight on that video.

Prices are very good, but one thing to note is that they only daily in the evenings, from 5-10pm

Easy to find, as per the map in the video, take the highway 213 out of Maha Sarakarm towards Kalasin. Once you pass Big C on the right, a further 800m you cross the newly constructed left lane over the bridge, turn left toward MSK Uni.

First set of lights turn right (lights have 7-11 on the right side diagonal corner).

What's New Pussycat Lingerie is then first on the right, can't miss it at night because it's lit up like a bleedin boudoir!

My girlfriend really likes what I brought her. She couldn't believe I got this stuff from Sarakham! Wants to take a look herself now.

Just a word to the wise. I reckon if your Thai wife/Girlfriend is in her very late 30's or beyond it's gonna be tough to get her to appreciate the stuff they sell.

But maybe your 'Gig' might?! Whoop Whoop... Keep Calm and Get Sexy