Toyota Camry

Dakhar

OK folks,

I have been offered a Toyota Camry, absolute perfect condition, perfect records, 50K miles on the clock, assembled in Japan, for 20K USD.

Me being a newby, is this a good buy?

Truth is I find the Camry to be rather boring, but the car that gets me excited, a BMW 330 is well beyond what I am willing to pay.

20K for a Camry is even more than I am willing to pay for a Camry....

Any how I know the cars history, and it is perfect, never been driven hard, allways parked under protection... treaty like a baby.

So does this car justify 20K price?

Thanks for your input

Edited by Dakhar

OK folks,

I have been offered a Toyota Camry, absolute perfect condition, perfect records, 50K miles on the clock, assembled in Japan for 20K USD.

I've seen decent used 3 Series BMWs with similar mileage for sale for about 20k or 800,000 tbht

There are a ton of used car dealerships on the main North road out of Bangkok on the way up to Khon Kaen. Can't remember what the district is called... But it's before all the huge cement plants...

Are you sure Camry offered to you for sale really came from Japan? Camry assembled for Japanese domestic market isn't exactly the same as Camry sold and assembled in Thailand, which resembles U.S. Camry more than Japanese. Present and previous model Camrys sold here were assembled in Thailand as far as I remember, while the model prior to that was imported from Australia. I would check on parts compatilibty first before deciding on buying imported Camry.

Edited by Nordlys

OK folks,

I have been offered a Toyota Camry, absolute perfect condition, perfect records, 50K miles on the clock, assembled in Japan, for 20K USD.

Me being a newby, is this a good buy?

Truth is I find the Camry to be rather boring, but the car that gets me excited, a BMW 330 is well beyond what I am willing to pay.

20K for a Camry is even more than I am willing to pay for a Camry....

Any how I know the cars history, and it is perfect, never been driven hard, allways parked under protection... treaty like a baby.

So does this car justify 20K price?

Thanks for your input

Why is the car priced in US$?

Is it owned by a diplomat?

If it is have they owned it for 5 years in Thailand.

If not its likely that it will attract duty. If They have had it for 5 years its not worth it.

Cheers