Startling Results! Bullet Blending Produces Hidden Secrets

deknoiJT

Well I bought myself one of the cheap bullet style blenders as recommended on here. I was bullet blending within an hour of purchase! A few days back, after 6 days of blending and mulching, there were some sensationally remarkable results!!

Now, remembering I had been having every meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks blended! I had never done this before. Also, I had just the one serving of meat: some chicken. I also blended that up (after cooking).

On the fourth day I could feel a solid mass in my intestines. The pain was intense and I could feel the lump slowly moving along the intestinal tract.

After two days of excutiating pain I was thankfully alowed a bowel movement of natural disaster proportions! The relief was bliss itself!

I looked down into the bowl and there was a huge knotted mass of something strange in there. After fishing around a bit I pulled out a big congealed wad of bubblegum/chewing gum!! I like to keep my mouth busy and I am always popping something in there, whether it be plain gum or bubbegum. There could have been years worth of the stuff in there!!

If that wasn't exciting enough, twisted into the gum were pieces of blue and red plastic!! I washed the gum wad clean and have placed it in a sample bottle.

Since that event I have felt healthier and fresher than I have in years.

If you have not tried one of these blenders, I recommend you get yourself down to BigC today!

That's a funny post and all that but shall we just grab a dose of reality for a moment!

You imply that your body has been storing undigested bubble gum for a long time and then suddenly it was expelled in one dramatic burst, do you have any suggestions as to where in your body that storage might have taken place, a place that conveniently allowed your other normal digestive process to continue unaffected, an internal siding or an alley way perhaps? No I didn't think so!

It was reasonable entertainment which I'm going to score four out of ten, posters responses to it rate far higher however, really quite funny. Next!

That's a funny post and all that but shall we just grab a dose of reality for a moment!

You imply that your body has been storing undigested bubble gum for a long time and then suddenly it was expelled in one dramatic burst, do you have any suggestions as to where in your body that storage might have taken place, a place that conveniently allowed your other normal digestive process to continue unaffected, an internal siding or an alley way perhaps? No I didn't think so!

It was reasonable entertainment which I'm going to score four out of ten, posters responses to it rate far higher however, really quite funny. Next!

Me guess, the blender had some protective plastic inside which was forgotten at the first use of it.

• Like 1

Not wise to consume everything blended. Some complex carbohydrates, sugars and even protein to some extent requires saliva which it gets exposed to during the chewing process; digestion starts in the mouth, if you bypass that you will have digestive problems.

• Like 2

OP, please keep us updated on how things work out.

On how things worked there way out!

:D

Did you hear about the constipated mathmetician? He worked it out with a pencil.

Forget these bullet things. A standard heavy duty blender which comes with a grinder does exactly the same job. Had one for years and it makes great power shakes and smoothies, especially with leafy veg.

• Like 2

Goodness gracious! I'm having my breakfast while reading this thread! sad.png

I guess this time no bubble gum afterwards.....But I know someone who has a used one in a bottle to sell.

Not wise to consume everything blended. Some complex carbohydrates, sugars and even protein to some extent requires saliva which it gets exposed to during the chewing process; digestion starts in the mouth, if you bypass that you will have digestive problems.

I doubt the effects will be dramatic on modern time food. Just loosing a bit efficiency and maybe a bit more farting as there is more left for the bacteria in the later areas of the guts.

Still it is unnatural, so maybe some negative side effects in the long range. Often old people who need care just get food in form of cooked to paste.....when they don't bite.

But OP please write updates on the effects to the body, specially if they are dramatic...

There are 2 types of magic bullet in Aust one more powerful . Is that it here? In Aust can only buy through online marketing, not in stores, I go to big c udon see if have

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand