Want to rent 3 bed villa hua hin

I honestly can't see you getting anything in HH of that type and for that price. Rental property is expensive now here. I would say, for anything decent and a 3 bedroom house for just 3 months, that you would be lucky to find anything less than 30,000 baht per month. Best thing is to come down, stay in a hotel for a few days and hide a. At or motor bike and drive around and look for the for rent/sale signs outside the property's.

I honestly can't see you getting anything in HH of that type and for that price. Rental property is expensive now here. I would say, for anything decent and a 3 bedroom house for just 3 months, that you would be lucky to find anything less than 30,000 baht per month. Best thing is to come down, stay in a hotel for a few days and hide a. At or motor bike and drive around and look for the for rent/sale signs outside the property's.

Hi Falcon,

Thanks for the reply, yes if know I'm chancing my arm a little! Been looking through various websites and there seems to be loads for rent!! For this reason I thought I'd be a cheeky bugger and see if there was any takers!