Rolf Harris jailed for five years and nine months

Lite Beer

There for the grace of God go I.When these offences were committed it was OK to pat a girl on her bottom. I did it many times and the girls loved the attention. Now in these stupid Politicaly correct time s it is an offence.Most of these "Groupie" girls were cheeky little brats who,if they didnt like the group or singer,peed on the theatre seats to get revenge.I send my love and forgiveness to Rolf Harris.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were in a room or an office and a beautiful,curvy teenage girl sat on your knee and put her hand inside your trousers, would you ask for her Birth Certificate? Would you tell her to clear off?And after you took advantage of her sexuality she told you she was 15 years old what would you do?Rolf Harris and Max Clifford found themselves in these situations frequently.They are only human-like you and me.There is nothing people like better than seeing a star fall.

There for the grace of God go I.When these offences were committed it was OK to pat a girl on her bottom. I did it many times and the girls loved the attention. Now in these stupid Politicaly correct time s it is an offence.Most of these "Groupie" girls were cheeky little brats who,if they didnt like the group or singer,peed on the theatre seats to get revenge.I send my love and forgiveness to Rolf Harris.

No they didnt love the attn of you copping a feel, thats just your ego..

If you think patting a girl on the bum is ok then you havnt thought about it... how about a lady boy or another man grabbing your nuts and having a squeeze when your not watching would you like that ? How about an old granny doing it to you would you like that ?

I accept your from a different time and what was acceptable then but hey guess what ? society has grown up some and realised its not ok and women dont like it.... mores the point what right do you have to put your hands on someone without their permission ? regardless of their sex ... its called assault.

For some reason you thought you had that right and they had none, guess what ? you and many others are dead wrong.

Edited by englishoak

Englishoak,how do you know they didnt like it?They told us men they did like it and girls sometimes patted mens bottoms.It was all good fun. Kissing and cuddling behind the filing cabinet was also good fun.I have known girls leave jobs because the men didnt "chase" after them and touch them.What miserable times we now live in when if you touch someone it is called assult.Soon we will have to sign a contract in front of a witness before we can shake hands with a female.

For a start the office is for work not sexual advances or messing about. Who exactly is they and how do you know they were being truthful rather than just scared ?

Your an old fashioned stereotype,Without trying to be insulting you are a dinosaur along with your dismissive attitude, they like it because they didnt slap you one or vocally object dosnt cut it, im sorry but people have grown up a lot and realised its not acceptable.

I have known many girls that had to leave jobs for what you are saying was fun simply because they felt intimidated or scared and others that felt if they said something they would lose their job so put up with it..generally it was a conspiracy of silence and fear that allowed it to continue...thankfully thats changed. Ive sacked a few men that think your way and not once has any woman defended them or said they didnt mind it.

No man with half a brain or decency these days should or need to show romantic interest by copping a feel and women dont have to acquiesce as they used to feel they had to. I really dont think you have a clue how far off base you are and I note you didnt answer how youd feel to my examples of others feeling you up.

It is also far far easier these days to get a girlfriend so your contract theory is bunk without any groping to send a signal of your interest.

im not sure if you have kids because if you did and had a daughter im sure youd be pretty angry if a guy copped a feel off her. If you dont then ask any guy that has and what hed be likely to do to a guy that did.

Edited by englishoak

Englishoak.Everything was easier in those days when Rolf Harris and Max Clifford were young.The swinging sixties everyone laughed. Girls took their bras off at pop concerts.People actualy enjoyed themselves.I must say I find it a little suspicious that you sacked people because they had different beliefs to yourself.You say things are better now but you seem to act like a dictator.Girls had it easy.Men had to work in coal mines,shipyards,the docks and had to do all the heavy work as well as fight in the wars.Women had a wonderful time.

Englishoak.Everything was easier in those days when Rolf Harris and Max Clifford were young.The swinging sixties everyone laughed. Girls took their bras off at pop concerts.People actualy enjoyed themselves.I must say I find it a little suspicious that you sacked people because they had different beliefs to yourself.You say things are better now but you seem to act like a dictator.Girls had it easy.Men had to work in coal mines,shipyards,the docks and had to do all the heavy work as well as fight in the wars.Women had a wonderful time.

LOL ok now I know your trolling, Ive sacked people for all manner of things, sexual abuse amongst others yes. Its called managing and protecting the rights of the rest of the workforce not dictating.

What your saying about men simply isnt anything to do with being a coal miner or dock worker or a soldier, and I do find your attempt to label those professions as sex offenders pretty outrageous. class as shown by Clifford and Harris and many other high profile and well to do predators has absolutely nothing to do with sex abuse... it crosses all classes.

If your trying to say you cant have a good time because you'll get arrested for sex abuse your right aint life tough ? ... and its a vast improvement on society.

Your still not answering my questions about being felt up by a man and liking it btw whistling.gif

Your still not answering my questions about being felt up by a man and liking it btw whistling.gif

Bit homophobic, are we?

I don't see anything wrong or threatening from people with a different sexual orientation to myself.

You can just say, "no thanks", it isn't that big a deal.

I've been grabbed by ladyboys, don't like it too much, but I wasn't traumatised.

I've had all sorts of girls and non-girls squeeze against me in bars, I did quite like the attention.

Rolf and Max,

Don't know what they got up to, so long ago that I don't really care.

Can't imagine why their "victims" would care either, who can really know what happened that long ago?

Still find it odd that Max and Rolf are guilty but Bill gets off totally scot free.

• Like 2

Celeb or not,,,,not abused anyone since 1994,,,,,, what's that got to do with it,,, let the filthy old bastard die in jail,,, God have No mercy,,,My Daughter and her girlfriend were abused when they were 11,,,,by girlfriends FATHER,,,,, Same F,,,,,,n thing 3 years,, jail parole after 18 months,, my daughter and her girlfriend are having still problems now after 30 years. mad.gif.pagespeed.ce.z6RtN005qs.gif

SO WHAT I AM SAYING , LET ALL THE ROCKSPIDERS WHEN THEY GO TO JAIL DIE IN JAIL BECAUSE THEY NEVER CHANGE,THAT'S A PROVEN FACT angry.gif.pagespeed.ce.l3zkt7JShR.gif

Bit homophobic, are we?

I don't see anything wrong or threatening from people with a different sexual orientation to myself.

I've been grabbed by ladyboys, don't like it too much, but I wasn't traumatised.

I've had all sorts of girls and non-girls squeeze against me in bars, I did quite like the attention.

Rolf and Max,

Can't imagine why their "victims" would care either, who can really know what happened that long ago?

Still find it odd that Max and Rolf are guilty but Bill gets off totally scot free.

Nope not at all homophobic ive plenty of friends of all preferences thanks but do understand unlike you that people have feelings and different sensibilities, super was going on about girls liking it without being asked.My question to him seeing as he is obviously heterosexual was would he feel happy with uninvited and unwanted attention by others he may not be attracted to.

i bet you never had the attn you claim when a minor nor can you say how it would have affected you if you had.

You think everyone else must feel or even react the same way as you ? I dont think you get it either, you dont get to choose or what another feels and clearly your not able to decide what is right and what is not. This is what basic law is there to enforce and protect people for, the idiots and scum that do NOT respect others or have the capability of respecting anothers feelings or rights.

Had people not felt the need to report the offences of Harris and it was ok or the law or most societies agreed with you he would not now be in jail would he ? he didnt confess out of guilt he was a predator and his victims had the courage to stand up and do something plus he has steadfastly refused to show remorse or any guilt.... hes been judged as the lowlife paedophile he is and found guilty, it is as simple as that.

Im trying real hard here not to be rude but you are trying my patience, 5 mins of fun or more for the abusers can last a lifetime for the abused. I think doc just highlighted that.

You also like to think time forgives a crime or excuses a crime gone unpunished.... why because hes an old man now ? I think not, its even more appropriate and important to take away his pride and freedom now... he walked about free long enough enjoying his status... let him see and feel it being taken away for the rest of his life in the knowledge he will go down in history the same as Saville will... as the child molesting scumbag he is, his biggest claim to fame...

Thankfully he will now pay for the rest of his life and receive no peace even when released, justice has been served both by prison and what will come after and he deserves every bit of it. Heres hoping he meets a few fathers in jail whistling.gif

You forget that men are wired hormonally and emotionally different. For men it is about self control over ones basic animal and sexual instincts, it is sad and deplorable that you and those like you cannot see the difference between an animal urge thats easily controllable and respect for another persons feelings. To make claims this kind of thing is ok or not worthy of pursuit after time is pathetic..... you said as much about Saville as well.

You like to apologise or make undefendable excuses for this kind of thing and abusers it seems, just why exactly ? Clearly you identify with these kind of people in some way, im beginning to seriously wonder just why your so uncaring and flippant about sex offenders being too old to punish or persue. Is there something you wish to share that would explain that ?

Whatever, I find people with your attitude extremely creepy and very distasteful as im sure the vast majority of others here do and not worthy of my time any longer. Im done with you.

good bye.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

Bit homophobic, are we?

Rolf and Max,

My guess would be that now that Max and Rolf have been found guilty of criminal charges, the civil suits can begin with big money awards or settlements.

Bit homophobic, are we?

Rolf and Max,

My guess would be that now that Max and Rolf have been found guilty of criminal charges, the civil suits can begin with big money awards or settlements.

Not only that.

Harris was prosecuted based on the law when his offences were committed, when the maximum sentence for indecent assault was two years in prison, or five years for victims under 13.

His sentence has already been referred to the Attorney General's Office under the "unduly lenient sentence scheme".

In other words it will be reviewed and is being petitioned to be increased, it certainly wont be reduced. thumbsup.gif

Edited by englishoak

Bit homophobic, are we?

Rolf and Max,

Not only that.

Harris was prosecuted based on the law when his offences were committed, when the maximum sentence for indecent assault was two years in prison, or five years for victims under 13.

His sentence has already been referred to the Attorney General's Office under the "unduly lenient sentence scheme".

In other words it will be reviewed and is being petitioned to be increased, it certainly wont be reduced. thumbsup.gif

I think they care primarily about getting money via the civil action. To do that they have to get a guilty verdict on the criminal charges. Once that is out of the way, it's a slam dunk for the civil suit. It's all about money, or at least mainly about money. Also, they can sue the BBC or whomever for letting it happen. At this point it's just sign on the dotted line and then wait a while for your money.

Edited by mesquite
  • Like 2

Englishoak.First of all I resent you statements labeling me as being soft on sex offenders.I have never touched a child or an under age girl and I am as clean as a whistle regarding all these things.I only deal with consenting females.In answer to you ladyboys etc,question.If I was interested in him I would say yes and if I was not interested in him I would say no.If he tried it on again I would clobber him.Females have the right to do this also.I would not take 40 years to make my mind up.All these accusing females are after is money.Wake up.They are after compensation.MONEY.MONEY.MONEY.then more MONEY.MONEY.MONEY.

PS: You did not answer my question about how you would deal with a situation if you were alone in an office and a beautiful,curvy teenage girl sat on your knee and put her hand inside your trousers.Would you ask her for her birth certificate?Would you tell her to clear off?If you did you would not be normal.

• Like 1

Englishoak.First of all I resent you statements labeling me as being soft on sex offenders.I have never touched a child or an under age girl and I am as clean as a whistle regarding all these things.I only deal with consenting females.In answer to you ladyboys etc,question.If I was interested in him I would say yes and if I was not interested in him I would say no.If he tried it on again I would clobber him.Females have the right to do this also.I would not take 40 years to make my mind up.All these accusing females are after is money.Wake up.They are after compensation.MONEY.MONEY.MONEY.then more MONEY.MONEY.MONEY.

PS: You did not answer my question about how you would deal with a situation if you were alone in an office and a beautiful,curvy teenage girl sat on your knee and put her hand inside your trousers.Would you ask her for her birth certificate?Would you tell her to clear off?If you did you would not be normal.

This must be the third time you have shared your fantasy scenario about a "Beautiful,curvy teenage girl" sitting on your knee and putting her hand inside your trousers. Presumably you are typing with one hand when you do so!

The victims of Rolf Harris ranged in age from seven years old upwards, there were many of them, all describing the same MO despite all being unknown to each other. He even wrote a letter which was read out in court, in which he wrote to the father of one of his thirteen year old victims, apologizing and begging forgiveness. Yet in your warped little fantasy world, they are all lying and just after some money. And you send your "Love" to him! In all your posts on this thread you go out of your way to excuse and downplay Harris's criminal behaviour, in effect 'blaming the victims'. Is it any wonder that people may get the impression that you are soft on sex offenders!

• Like 2

Well lets see, you just accused women of just being after money money money.... hmmm hardly any get compensation for abuse cases justice yes, huge payouts no.... im not even sure there is a payout large enough to compensate for some of these offences on children. Money does not fix nightmares nor personal demons and your pretty shallow to think that.

As to your question I can and will answer that, not a chance shed get anywhere past sitting on my lap, ive dumped a couple straight on their asses when they have tried that here. Since i left my teens behind I have not been in the slightest bit interested in teenage girls, I find them amusing and petty most of the time but not mentally attractive and ergo not sexually so either. In fact I always found women a turnoff that came on crassly tbh and have been known on more than one occasion to tell them so to their face when they have. Working girls btw do not have to be crass i have had some great friends that work the upper circuit and make extremely good money off of stupid and weak willed men. I was always more interested in fully grown up women when i was young, much more knowledgeable, fun,confident, interesting and intelligent. Since getting married and having a family a long time ago I have no interest other than just enjoying the sight of a pretty pair of legs or face for what it is. I have all I could ever wish for already, loyalty and love for my family blocks out any sexual interest towards anyone ive met since, and I know some absolute stunner's really really well i can assure you and they are also very much at ease knowing they dont have to act in any way other than perfectly relaxed and their natural selves, youd be amazed at how interesting conversations can get when people are relaxed I have tons of single female friends here that im always out and about in the company of. With or without my wife and daughter, it is quite funny to see the Thais or farang curiosity of exactly who im with sometimes as some are extremely good looking and they come in all ages smile.png

Perhaps your idea of normal is your big head being lead by your little one, ive never had a problem working out which one can think and has control. I have more respect for myself and family than be tempted by a girl younger than my own daughter. Without the mental attraction im just not game nor do I understand the weak willed being so. I love women but clearly just not in the way youd be thinking. Believe it or not I dont really care.

So yes your soft on sex offenders if you can identify with them or their sick excuses. I may not be normal to you but im more than comfortable I have my honour and self respect thanks which is all any of us have, mines worth more to me than a few spurts and a whim. It also affords me the pleasure to tell someone like yourself that as well as being soft on sex offenders your also clearly weak willed and ergo at risk and or lacking that right someone to give you that willpower. Sorry for you. And Id tell you to your face without batting an eyelid.

if I am abnormal then I am very happy to be so,

So ill ask you your own question with a twist, with your scenario you just said youd go for a teen without checking the age, with or without consent its a dangerous position to be in, hows the thought of being at constant risk becoming a pedo make you feel ?

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

There is another list going around with some very interesting names on, including an ex Home Secretary. There has been a clear cover up by the establishment, with the government admitting that 140 files are missing.

Irrespective of age, these people should still be bought to justice. Watch Savile bragging about "how he got away with it" in the Louis Theroux doc. He did get way with it, but the cat is out the bag and there will certainly be some more being prosecuted.

My Original rolfaroo us now consigned to the cupboard, not really appropriate to have it displayed.

• Like 2

Nonce defender alert.

• Like 1

Bit homophobic, are we?

Rolf and Max,

Not only that.

With more women coming forward, don't rule out him facing further charges, a la Stuart Hall.

and the kiddy porn was found out to be girls of small stature -spinners - whos iD cards showed they were over 18 anyway .so thats not a crime they could pursue .his sentence is to be reviewed as unjustly lenient at some time

"Harris had been warned by the judge on Tuesday that he would face a custodial sentence."

What does that mean ?

It means that when you return to court have a bag packed to go to jail. Usually when they are facing a jail sentence the bail is revoked. This time the judge continued his bail.

His defence missed a trick there and could have pushed for him to be declared mentally insane for trying to grope Vanessa Phelps.

I think the man should just be forgotten now. His last 70 years of success and good-will have been trashed, he has destroyed and undone everything he achieved. I still think this was part of a bigger problem that was almost endorsed by society at the time, and if not endorsed directly then the 'turning a blind eye' was a direct approval to these predators to continue or even escalate.

Just trying to be objective, but again I am unsure of the wisdom of the continued frenzy against him. He has been tried, found guilty and sentenced, and a judge has deemed that sentencing guidelines of the day are appropriate in this case. To be honest should that not be the case? If someone commits a crime knowing the penalty, how can we increase the penalty 40 years later when society has a different view of that particular crime. Wasnt it ok in Thailand 40 years ago to have cannabis, yet now it is a class A drug. Does that mean that farmer Somchoi who admits to growing fields of the stuff 41 years ago and selling by the 1/2 ton to willing buyers should now face the death sentence for trafficking? It is an extreme example I know but I am struggling now with the screams of '5 years is not enough for an 85 year old man'.

I think justice has been served for many of his victims, but disagree entirely with the likes of Vanessa Phelps, who as a confident gregarious TV presenter, thinks it OK now to come out and complain about him running his fingers up her leg to her knee on live TV 20 something years ago when she has said nothing before despite ample opportunity and in all reality could have slapped him or kneed him in the nuts at the time. What did she do....she felt compelled to call an advertisement break, and the show went on. These lot are the lovey dovey tactile theatrical brigade (have you ever met any?), all part of the environment of shared dressing rooms (have you seen behind the stage of a fashion show!!). Right or wrong it was different then, we deem it wrong now, he has been punished, time to move on.

• Like 2