Can't get rid of crazy bar girl please help..

fitfalang

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change hotel rooms and tell hotel she broke in nd tried to steal something and when shes out for a few minutes move and dont let her in and make sure she doesnt get a key . Change sim card.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Op - good try.

totster smile.png

After reading my post, I realise how ridiculous this sounds.. but swear to god I am not a troll.

You've met the only Thai person in the world that walks around barefoot. Troll

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Still, I suppose when you hear some posters publicly air their fantasies about their newly-acquired teenage stepdaughters' backside in skin tight jeans, ...

Can you post a link please?

I think I can relate.

Sure

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/738267-low-season-friendlyness-and-hi-season-arrogance/?p=8033356

Don't forget your box of Kleenex, will you?

Give her an Angry Dragon see if she sticks around..

Sent from my c64

I had to look that up lol

So did I. Thank you Urban Dictionary!

That's no way to treat a lady.

I'd kill my husband if he ever tried it, but I have to admit that the mental image is pretty funny.

He broke the very first rule of thumb. He let the girl choose him. If a guy does not have a set large enough to say no, and move on to the girl he actually likes, then is there any real hope for him? Perhaps he starts anew, from scratch, and grows a fresh set?

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Reading the OP's post its very clear, he paints himself the innocent victim of this woman, she dragged him into the bar, she took his phone number off him, she forced herself into staying with him.

How the h3ll do the rest of us manage not to get ourselves in this mess in anyone's guess.

There's nothing that can be done to help the OP, because when he eventually gets rid of this woman, he'll make the same mistake again.

Noooooooooo .... the mistake is thinking this is the first time!!!laugh.png

Give her an Angry Dragon see if she sticks around..

Sent from my c64

I had to look that up lol

So did I. Thank you Urban Dictionary!

That's no way to treat a lady.

I'd kill my husband if he ever tried it, but I have to admit that the mental image is pretty funny.

You dont need to kill him just give him the Angry Dragon's Revenge.

If the op gives her an angry dragon it would give the OPs girl something to be mad over.. If she sticks around she is a keeper ;) haha.. Or he could try The Rodeo..one of my favourites.

Sent from my c64

If the op gives her an angry dragon it would give the OPs girl something to be mad over.. If she sticks around she is a keeper wink.png haha.. Or he could try The Rodeo..one of my favourites.

Sent from my c64

I actually tried the rodeo position once

how about an Angry dragon monkey tash perhaps?

Edited by fish fingers

"but I've been making it clear to her that I'm the man and make the rules."

And how has this been working out for you ?

I suspect the 20 year old he has shacked up with us actually a katoy as "she" seems to have bigger balls than the OP

• Like 2

Throw away the SIM card of your phone, pack yer belongings, go to the nearest bus station and buy a ticket to Timbuktu or to Kalamazoo. You' ll be happy landing out there for a fresh start on Bar girls.

But next time . . don't give her any of your numbers , only the 500 Baht number

Edited by crazygreg44

If you really want it to end, seems pretty simple.. You are living in a hotel and likely you have a prepaid sim in your phone with local Thai number.

Just go back to the hotel, tell her you want to make it up to her for not getting her nails done yesterday. Tell her you are going to make it up to her and go together to the nail Solon or hair salon ....

Go with her, sit down on the chair like you are going to wait for her to finish... After about 5 min, tell her your going to go to the street to get some thing to eat/drink

Then get on your motorcycle ... Go back to the hotel... Grab your bags and check out... Drive to a new hotel and check in...

Take out your sim... Throw it in the trash, buy another for 300 thb

Finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you really want it to end, seems pretty simple.. You are living in a hotel and likely you have a prepaid sim in your phone with local Thai number.

Just go back to the hotel, tell her you want to make it up to her for not getting her nails done yesterday. Tell her you are going to make it up to her and go together to the nail Solon or hair salon ....

Go with her, sit down on the chair like you are going to wait for her to finish... After about 5 min, tell her your going to go to the street to get some thing to eat/drink

Then get on your motorcycle ... Go back to the hotel... Grab your bags and check out... Drive to a new hotel and check in...

Take out your sim... Throw it in the trash, buy another for 300 thb

Finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's a pretty bad advice, becoz he's still in the same town, choices of hanging around limited to places where he met her, chances she will run into him sooner or later.

So it's not drive back to another hotel, it's LEAVE TOWN like I said, take a magic bus to Kalamazooo !!!

Posted once - dissappeared ....

I think he means Yaba fueled......

He's probably with her now or she's stolen his iPhone/laptop. 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555

The fact the op mentoned weight leads me to suspect whereustay.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So was right when I said his newly acquired teerak was a katoy, looks like WUS forgot to check ID's again :D

• Like 2

it sounds Yabba related, angry all the time. Does not eat, loud, does not care about any thing. Do yourself a favour and move to another town, don't tell her just move. It will only get worse, next it will be," i am going to kill myself". also if she gets into trouble when you are with her, you will have to pay, been there done that the same as a lot of men.

Ps maybe you will lend you rented bike to her, How you know she will not sell it. How can you even trust her in your room. as they say Up to you your Holiday.

Edited by Thongkorn

You know why you pay a prostitute,

You don't pay them to stay, you pay them to leave.

Marsellus, Pulp Fiction

So how does this equate when getting a divorce, do you pay them to leave, or give them what they are entitled too.

Lol this all ended pretty well at the end.

I tried to get the girl to leave as I had to go to an appointment. I told her how annoying her habits are and how she doesn't have any respect for anyone. She started crying crying crying.. I still tried to throw her out but she was resisting and I didn't want to use too much force.

I did something pretty stupid, I just left her into the hotel room and took the key with me. This meant no air con, no TV and no cookie run for her as her phone was dead. I mean she coudl've got out, but not back in.. This could have ended VERY badly and I was already thinking in my head when I arrived there a few hours later that all valuables will be gone (most in the safe though) and the hotel room will be crushed to pieces.

Well, there she was, sitting on the same armchair where I left her, everything in place and order. She was saying how sorry she is and how she didn't realise how she's been. She completely changed her attitude and we actually had quite a pleasant while after. We agreed that she will leave the next day as I'm going to move to a different accomodation (actually was going to change anyways).

The same night she asked me if I was going to have another lady in CM and being an honest man, I told her "well probably why not". Then hell broke loose.. well nearly. More shouting and crying! I know how these girls play all kinds of tricks on you to make you feel bad for them but this one was seriously looking for a boyfriend. She couldn't understand that people actually go to these bars for sex only and didn't understand why all men always leave her after a few days/weeks/months. I tried explaining to her that just like any decent man wouldn't try and find a girlfriend from a bar, she isn't likely to find a good boyfriend from someone looking for bargirls.

Looking at her situation I actually felt a little bad for the poor little girl - no father, and Issan mother who lives in Pattaya selling sea shells and she hasn't seen her for over 7 years. Her bar owner told her not to come back so she had no place to stay.. she did manage to get to a friends place when I refused to take her with me at the end.

By the way no "bill" was ever presented to me afterwards, like some suggested.

Lol this all ended pretty well at the end.

I tried to get the girl to leave as I had to go to an appointment. I told her how annoying her habits are and how she doesn't have any respect for anyone. She started crying crying crying.. I still tried to throw her out but she was resisting and I didn't want to use too much force.

I did something pretty stupid, I just left her into the hotel room and took the key with me. This meant no air con, no TV and no cookie run for her as her phone was dead. I mean she coudl've got out, but not back in.. This could have ended VERY badly and I was already thinking in my head when I arrived there a few hours later that all valuables will be gone (most in the safe though) and the hotel room will be crushed to pieces.

Well, there she was, sitting on the same armchair where I left her, everything in place and order. She was saying how sorry she is and how she didn't realise how she's been. She completely changed her attitude and we actually had quite a pleasant while after. We agreed that she will leave the next day as I'm going to move to a different accomodation (actually was going to change anyways).

The same night she asked me if I was going to have another lady in CM and being an honest man, I told her "well probably why not". Then hell broke loose.. well nearly. More shouting and crying! I know how these girls play all kinds of tricks on you to make you feel bad for them but this one was seriously looking for a boyfriend. She couldn't understand that people actually go to these bars for sex only and didn't understand why all men always leave her after a few days/weeks/months. I tried explaining to her that just like any decent man wouldn't try and find a girlfriend from a bar, she isn't likely to find a good boyfriend from someone looking for bargirls.

Looking at her situation I actually felt a little bad for the poor little girl - no father, and Issan mother who lives in Pattaya selling sea shells and she hasn't seen her for over 7 years. Her bar owner told her not to come back so she had no place to stay.. she did manage to get to a friends place when I refused to take her with me at the end.

By the way no "bill" was ever presented to me afterwards, like some suggested.

Bought that dress, bra and panties yet ?

• Like 1