Can't get rid of crazy bar girl please help..

fitfalang

Mate- tell us something about you too please. Sorry if I have missed it, but where are you from, what you doing here and where do you intend to go? Normally, I wouldn't think such questions as appropriate, but sometimes we need to know whether a fella is genuine or not,

Something's don't add up - so far ?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When coming to Asia years ago a friend who was a black belt in Asian chicks told me (Jakarta) that most chicks would prefer not to take money for the night. Most would prefer to wake up beside you in the morning, cook, make the room up, go shop for you, attend to you, and slide right into your life. He insisted that any messing around the night before they will declare you their "boyfriend" from that point on.

He admonished me that if they are not prostitutes... "Make 'em one!" You must make money transfer hands and reduce the time together to business. If not... you get it. (Extra cab fare, extra breakfast money. If they refuse pay the cabbie, etc).

He was correct. Fortunately I followed his advice but a number of other men on same trip fell into the exact situation the OP states. Sure it's Jakarta but the fact is, it's the same exact process. If they're not a hooker "make 'em one!" he advised.

• Like 1

Tell her you seen a ghost in the room. Say you think it is the lady who was killed there last month :) . You can bet she will say she seen it too. Thais are afraid of ghosts and believe.

I used that line once but it did not work.... your girl sounds crazy so maybe it will work on her.... Hahaha ... Worth a try. Let me know just in case I want to use it again.

I wait for the next story from The OP, as he clearly hasn't learnt anything, and it's only a matter of time before he ends up in a right mess.

New stories shall be coming then! Although I'm quite busy at the moment so not sure when I'll meet the next nutter. But then again what did I actually lose? Thinking about it now, I had free sex and a good tourist guide for a few days in exchange for having to listen to some nagging, shouting and crying. No regrets. Except now she tries to call me every day. Today 26 times. What does she want o_O!?

Does she have a tattoo on her back?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

She does not. She hates needles apparently.. can only imagine how many blood tests she's ever taken sleep.png

Tell her you seen a ghost in the room. Say you think it is the lady who was killed there last month smile.png . You can bet she will say she seen it too. Thais are afraid of ghosts and believe.

I used that line once but it did not work.... your girl sounds crazy so maybe it will work on her.... Hahaha ... Worth a try. Let me know just in case I want to use it again.

Lol, I'm sure this would actually work! She doesn't blame me for not wanting to be her boyfriend (or the other men who ran away) but instead she is blaming a baby that she aborted a few years ago. She seriously thinks the ghost of that baby is haunting her and bringing her back luck with men.

Edited by fitfalang

The OP has to be joking.

If the OP isnt joking, he should leave Thailand immediately and never return, its the only way to deal with this problem.

ps: Lose the passcode to your TVF account and never be tempted to come back, afterall you dont want the girl to track you down thru tvf.

I wait for the next story from The OP, as he clearly hasn't learnt anything, and it's only a matter of time before he ends up in a right mess.

His next adventure might be into a LB bar or perhaps somewhere where small furry animals play. ;)

• Like 2

Reading the OP's post its very clear, he paints himself the innocent victim of this woman, she dragged him into the bar, she took his phone number off him, she forced herself into staying with him.

How the h3ll do the rest of us manage not to get ourselves in this mess in anyone's guess.

There's nothing that can be done to help the OP, because when he eventually gets rid of this woman, he'll make the same mistake again.

dont know man. i dont get into these situations either. not hard at all.

girl prolly not cute. or she would have other customers............lol.

Op - good try.

totster smile.png

After reading my post, I realise how ridiculous this sounds.. but swear to god I am not a troll.

Methinks the lady troll doth protest too much, Surprised this is still running. Got to admit he keeps it going well though.

His next adventure might be into a LB bar or perhaps somewhere where small furry animals play. ;)

I believe there is a band called Super Furry Animals,.

Op - good try.

totster smile.png

After reading my post, I realise how ridiculous this sounds.. but swear to god I am not a troll.

Methinks the lady troll doth protest too much, Surprised this is still running. Got to admit he keeps it going well though.

a good work of fiction.

You stay in a hotel? The solution is simple. Actually, I had a similar experience many years ago. I was strong enough to throw her out and drag her into the hotel elevator and push the Lobby button. The staff saw everything on security cam and picked her up. A job well done.

Looks like you've got an instance noodle girlfriend. She longs for security and to be pampered but the this all happens it will turn into a vacationship. Just tell her that where you are from things needs time and it doesn't just happen. You tell her that you need your vacation back and that she is not giving you what you want. Don't be a softie bro! Take her to eat and tell her that the free fun ride is over. Bar girls will get under you skin and you don't want that.

Miløven

I believe there is a band called Super Furry Animals,.

I guess I should say, nothing would surprise me these days, but what a stupid name for a band, no doubt there music sounds as aweful as their name does.

• 2 weeks later...

STOP! You're projecting all your crazy ideas onto this girl without just cause.

So what if she wants to stay with you? It's perfectly natural.

What you need to do is seriously change your perspective.

When you do, she'll know it, she'll sense it.. then you can both see how you really fit together as a couple.

I suggest you kneel at her feet, wash her body with from tip to toe and make sure she eats some good food... for starters. I'm not joking. Read-on, Read on..

Tell her you are committed to her care and well being. Make a resolution in your heart & mind.

Heck, why haven't you just beaten her with your fists and thrown her to the dogs already?

Right, for the very reason you haven't done that... because you're a decent human-being... is the precise same reason you should grab this opportunity with both hands and put real effort into the situation and see how it unfolds.

You're the victim of this situation, right now, but only because you're allowing it to go astray. Why the heck are you allowing some poor girl to run the show? You should be ashamed of yourself!

We know you can't be a brute and kick her butt.. so what's the 180deg counter to being a brute?

No, it's not some wishy-washy push-over as you're acting now,... the opposite is to care about this poor uneducated girl properly. She's someone's daughter, you know?

You came here for experience, correct?, so don't beat about the bush; do what needs to be done.

Heed my words... that quirky girl is a Buddha. No doubt about it. You're lucky to be blessed with such good fortune.

When you're living correctly, and not in this bizarre situation, then you'll be in a proper position to have a "normal" row (as couples do).

From that stage, she might even leave you. Who knows?

You need to give her a fair chance. She's never had much a chance in life. This much is obvious.

If you do that then she'll fairly leave you, if that is the way things should proceed, as her natural moral compass is still pristine as her stainless Buddha-nature.

Under no circumstances should you let her sneak out and buy drugs. Take control. Make sure the situation is controlled and she's in your care.

If you heard my message and can do it then you can take control of this situation... naturally (& she won't argue with you.)

This isn't isn't about the girl. It's about you. This is your test. That girl is Buddha in your life. I tell you what no one else told you. Many people, many western men who have affinity with Thai culture, feel the same but will not write it down.

AND TO ALL THE TV MORONS WHO THINK I'M NUTS - YOU ARE LOSER, SIMPLE AS THAT, CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW DECENT THAI MAN THINK AND YOU CANNOT MAKE GOOD RELATION WITH THAI WOMAN.

You wanted entertainment. You're welcome. Please come again. Thank You.

Edited by RandomSand