Good Hair Stylist

Preceptor

Have you came across any japanese hair stylist here in BKK? I heard from my friend that there is a salon by the name of 'Eddie's place' where they japanese hair stylist.

I cant trust the local thai hair stylist anymore, i have had my hair cut by 4 different thai hair stylist and these schmucks never failed to screw up my hair.

Another thing i noticed about the thai hair style here, for every 10 of the guys, 6-7 of them has the same hair style!!

Any kind soul who has know of any good hair stylist out there in BKK, kindly advise me please!!

Many thanks!

Or try Franck (29 Sukhumvit 43, 0.2662.7967), a Frenchman who has a big slice of the local European-American-HiSoThai market. He's without a doubt the best men's hairdresser I have ever been to in Thailand (although he is far better known for women) and a heck of a nice fellow but, yes, expensive. B1200 or so.

Or try Franck (29 Sukhumvit 43, 0.2662.7967), a Frenchman who has a big slice of the local European-American-HiSoThai market. He's without a doubt the best men's hairdresser I have ever been to in Thailand (although he is far better known for women) and a heck of a nice fellow but, yes, expensive. B1200 or so.

i wouldn't say the best for men, but he is good.

i wouldn't say the best for men, but he is good.

It is when all you have to do is use a buffing wheel on OldA's head :o

I would prefer a hairstylist who can manage asian hair & to my knowledge, Japanese hairstylist are one of the best around these Asian country (do correct me if i am wrong, mates.)

Those of the above recommanded hairstylist are good with Asian hair too?